Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jags mention on Family Guy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
On yesterdays X-mas episode Peter was helping Lois' father find the meaning of Christmas. He told Carter to write letters to his relatives and requests to embellish. Peter's says he is the QB of the Jacksonville Jaguars.

Just a little something I thought I'd share.

I think it's funny that neither the Jaguars or Family Guy have had a winning season since 2007.

*Delete post*

Quote:I think it's funny that neither the Jaguars or Family Guy have had a winning season since 2007.

Post of the year.
Quote:I think it's funny that neither the Jaguars or Family Guy have had a winning season since 2007.
Ohhhhh

SNAP!
Wow, that's a new low. Stewie is going to jump the Shark next. tsk tsk :teehee:

Haha, Brian is coming back. The new dog sucks, his father was an Eagles fan.

Quote:Haha, Brian is coming back. The new dog sucks, his father was an Eagles fan.

How in the world is he coming back? Is it all going to have been a dream like on Dallas?
I thought it was funny. I also thought it was funny when Will Ferrell went on the Dan Patrick show in his Ron Burgundy character. Ferrell said his favorite team was the Jags and his favorite player was Brunell. Patrick then asked him who is current favorite players were and he said either Thompson or Abernathy haha.

Quote:I thought it was funny. I also thought it was funny when Will Ferrell went on the Dan Patrick show in his Ron Burgundy character. Ferrell said his favorite team was the Jags and his favorite player was Brunell. Patrick then asked him who is current favorite players were and he said either Thompson or Abernathy haha.
We gotta re-sign Abernathy...everyone knows this!
Quote:How in the world is he coming back? Is it all going to have been a dream like on Dallas?
Time travel, all Quantum leapy
Glad Brain's back.. 

Quote:Time travel, all Quantum leapy

My dad will be thrilled!! Banana
Quote:Glad Brain's back.. 

You would like Brian....

I hate Brian. I loved it when they had him killed. Worst character on the show. The best was when Quagmire took out a can of verbal whoop [BLEEP] on Brian: 
Quote:You would like Brian....

I hate Brian. I loved it when they had him killed. Worst character on the show. The best was when Quagmire took out a can of verbal whoop [BAD WORD REMOVED] on Brian: 

I found a pic of you..

[Image: 116jg9v.png]
Hope this works: 

Quagmire's rant against Brian: 

www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaoOPItodh0

Quote:I found a pic of you..

[Image: 116jg9v.png]

Ha, you wish, Brian lover. 
Quote:Ha, you wish, Brian lover. 

Is that you in your mom's New Jersey home? Arm chair GM'ing the Jags to the Super Bowl? I see you have your knife for picking Doritos and Hot Pockets out of your teeth, multiple cans of Rockstar to give yourself that instant energy boost for when you make massive whine sessions about the organisation, clothes thrown all over the place which tells me you're a very tidy person, an unshaven face covered in zits (prolly from the fry grease), and that amazingly retreating hairline, (I call it retreating cause it looks like it's retreating to the back of your head).. My god man, how do you do it? I gotta know your secret..
Do you really have "jowls"? Nice..

Quote:Is that you in your mom's New Jersey home? Arm chair GM'ing the Jags to the Super Bowl? I see you have your knife for picking Doritos and Hot Pockets out of your teeth, multiple cans of Rockstar to give yourself that instant energy boost for when you make massive whine sessions about the organisation, clothes thrown all over the place which tells me you're a very tidy person, an unshaven face covered in zits (prolly from the fry grease), and that amazingly retreating hairline, (I call it retreating cause it looks like it's retreating to the back of your head).. My god man, how do you do it? I gotta know your secret..

As said, you wish, Brian lover. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Only losers like Brian. 

Pages: 1 2 3