Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Which Jags have a shot at the Pro Bowl next year?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm going to go with Jon Cyprien an Luke Joeckel. I think we will win enough for consideration. Justin Blackmon is our most talented playmaker, but is unreliable
Johnny Manziel

Ta'uof'uo'auo'uoa'oa from Derk State Community College.

Quote:Ta'uof'uo'auo'uoa'oa from Derk State Community College.

I'd like to buy a vowel...

I think my profile pic and your profile pic need to have a staring contest..

126jags4life

You may not win though...

Quote:You may not win though...
I know I can win.. I have no eye lids and I'm blind from staring too long at the sun..

126jags4life

"Drops mike in defeat"

Quote:"Drops mike in defeat"

And people told me that I'd never amount to nuffin.. 
My money is on Dingle Mcckringleberry
-Blackmon if he figures his life out and we get a Quarterback

-Lewis if he figures his game out and has another 10 TD season. A step would be to get a Quarterback.

-Our stud Quarterback

........ Fantasyland

Quote:"Drops mike in defeat"
Did you ask Mike if you could pick him up in the first place? Tongue
None.
Quote:-Blackmon if he figures his life out and we get a Quarterback

-Lewis if he figures his game out and has another 10 TD season. A step would be to get a Quarterback.

-Our stud Quarterback

........ Fantasyland
I've neglected the boards for a while now but lately I'm seeing folks express confidence that we will keep Blackmon if he gets his crap together. Almost ALWAYS players get dumped after this many infractions. Did anyone hear some sorta news indicating we will keep him if he manages to turn it around? I thought cut no matter what at this point?
Not Bryan Anger.
Scobee/Blackmon/Poz…all considering this is a competitive and relevant team.  

Quote:I've neglected the boards for a while now but lately I'm seeing folks express confidence that we will keep Blackmon if he gets his crap together. Almost ALWAYS players get dumped after this many infractions. Did anyone hear some sorta news indicating we will keep him if he manages to turn it around? I thought cut no matter what at this point?

That only happens if you suck