Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Masa (SoftBank) of Japan has agreed to invest $50 billion in the U.S
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
<a class="" href='https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump'>Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump </a> <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/806214078465245185' title="2:09 PM - 6 Dec 2016">23m23 minutes ago</a>

<p class="">Masa (SoftBank) of Japan has agreed to invest $50 billion in the U.S. toward businesses and 50,000 new jobs....

Getting tired of winning
Donald said we would win so much we would get tired of it. Hard to believe that is already happening in December.

STOP MR PRESIDENT, I CAN'T TAKE THIS MUCH WINNING

So...what's the complaints gonna be? Not enough jobs created...or money spent on them?
Quote:So...what's the complaints gonna be? Not enough jobs created...or money spent on them?

Only investing in Trump companies.
Quote:Only investing in Trump companies.

Good point.
Quote:So...what's the complaints gonna be? Not enough jobs created...or money spent on them?

Banking jobs that's for elites trumps not getting jobs for the working class /sarcasm off

No complaint.  Just pointing out, though, this has been happening for 200 years.   It didn't just start happening the day Trump got elected. 
i wanna make shoes

[Image: i09_21896809-770x398.jpg]

Quote:i wanna make shoes

[Image: i09_21896809-770x398.jpg]

It's a job, and if you didn't have one, you'd be thrilled to be a shoe making fool. :yes:
Quote: 

<div style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;background-color:rgb(245,248,250);">Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump  23m23 minutes ago

Masa (SoftBank) of Japan has agreed to invest $50 billion in the U.S. toward businesses and 50,000 new jobs....

</div>

I think it's cute that you actually give credence to anything your boy tweets.