Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Prosinski is terrible
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Wow.

I've always said that... He's complete garbage. Slow, fat, can't tackle, can't cover, and did I mention slow?

The only thing I cannot agree with is fat.

Vicism:  "He's not strong, but he's slow!"

He's so awful

I'll be shocked if he isn't cut after this game.

He misses more tackles than anybody.

I keep getting him confused with that safety that always followed Gregg Williams around, and he was terrible, too.

What was his name? Not Drayton Florence...
Quote:I keep getting him confused with that safety that always followed Gregg Williams around, and he was terrible, too.

Considine? Not sure if that's the right spelling.

That's all I can think of.
Considine! That's it... Thanks!
I mean he had a clear path to sack EJ and he still missed the tackle on a safety blitz!

Dude is straight trash
missed alot of tackles today in his chance to shine

he wont be gone this season because of the cyp and evans injury issues but i dont think he will be around next year

Quote:I keep getting him confused with that safety that always followed Gregg Williams around, and he was terrible, too.

Quote:Considine! That's it... Thanks!

I don't think Considine followed Gregg around... Pierson Prioleau followed Gregg around, including Gregg's one year in Jax.

Considine was signed by Gene to be a ST'er and then got to start at safety and whiffed fairly consistently. But I don't think Considine was a Gregg Williams guy. He stuck in Jax for a couple seasons.

Not really relevant to the discussion, but, random trivia.

As for Prosinski, I can't believe of all the guys the Jags have kept from Gene Smith's tenure, he's one of them. Sick

Quote:I mean he had a clear path to sack EJ and he still missed the tackle on a safety blitz!

Looked like he was playing freeze tag out there.
He's a goner.
On the bright side, I thought Guy and Evans played decently, especially in the 2nd half.

Every time I heard his name, I wondered why he is still on the roster.

So I was watching the movie "42" today. Thought it was the Jackie Robinson story but it was just cut-ups of Prosinski missing tackles and getting burned downfield.

Glad you all know sooo much about what is going on. That's why your an arm chair coach, GM, and player. To bad you don't know more about it before you open your mouths. Hate to live in your world of negativity and perfection.

Pages: 1 2