Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Gus Bradley..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You know, in all my life of watching football, I've never seen such an upbeat coach like him. I was sitting here trying to compare his outlook and demeanor with another head coach in the NFL and I just can't. You know how you can just look at someone and they act upbeat and positive, and you can just tell they're only blowin smoke? I don't get that feeling from this guy and I can really see how and why these guys are quickly buying into Bradley and his coaching style. Its such a nice breath of fresh air from having to sit through Del Rio and Malarkey. I really think this guy is genuine. You can see that passion and positivity from his eyes, facial expressions and body language.. You just didn't get that from the other previous coaches.. I think he's a unique one and I think in the near future, we're going to feel extremely fortunate to have him here in Jax..

Go Jags..

Quote:You know, in all my life of watching football, I've never seen such an upbeat coach like him. I was sitting here trying to compare his outlook and demeanor with another head coach in the NFL and I just can't. You know how you can just look at someone and they act upbeat and positive, and you can just tell they're only blowin smoke? I don't get that feeling from this guy and I can really see how and why these guys are quickly buying into Bradley and his coaching style. Its such a nice breath of fresh air from having to sit through Del Rio and Malarkey. I really think this guy is genuine. You can see that passion and positivity from his eyes, facial expressions and body language.. You just didn't get that from the other previous coaches.. I think he's a unique one and I think in the near future, we're going to feel extremely fortunate to have him here in Jax..

Go Jags..
There were a lot of teams that really wanted Bradley. But, Gus said that he just had this "feeling" that Jacksonville was the right place. Monte Kiffin even called Gus "One of a kind" and that he was a "Once in a lifetime coach". This has probably been one of the best hires, if not THE best hire in Jags history, since at least, Tom Coughlin. And even I think Gus is a better motivator than Tom. And that is really saying something.

he is a leader of men.  it remains to be seen if the recent success is sustainable.

He's married. You can't have him!

Quote:He's married. You can't have him!
Dude... why you gotta dash hopes like that???
Quote:There were a lot of teams that really wanted Bradley. But, Gus said that he just had this "feeling" that Jacksonville was the right place. Monte Kiffin even called Gus "One of a kind" and that he was a "Once in a lifetime coach". This has probably been one of the best hires, if not THE best hire in Jags history, since at least, Tom Coughlin. And even I think Gus is a better motivator than Tom. And that is really saying something.
while I think he was a good hire let's wait to compare him to Coughlin huh?
Coughlin was more like a drill instructor that got the most out of his players.. I can see the same success with Bradley, but in more of a Tony Robbins sorta way..

Speaking of Coughlin he's looking a little rough these days.

[Image: red-skull-e1326141935716.jpg]

Quote:Speaking of Coughlin he's looking a little rough these days.

[Image: red-skull-e1326141935716.jpg]

"DAMMIT ELI"
He is similar to Pete Carroll. Carroll always stays positive.
Many of the players have said that the locker room atmosphere has been the same all season. Consistency, effort and belief in the process are his hallmarks. It's working.