Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Bills fan here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey congrats to you guys on turning around your season so far. I really thought at some point that you guys would go 0-16 but you have really shocked alot of people, including myself, by winning a couple games in a row. You have a lot of young talent and I feel like you guys could make a legitimate playoff push next year. On the other end, its been a rather disappointing second half of the season for the Bills as just two weeks ago we were sitting just one game behind the final playoff spot with an "easy" closing schedule down the stretch. EJ Manuel has appeared to regress and our defense cant figure out a way to get off the field on third down or stop anybody's running game. A lot of us are not sold on new coach Doug Marrone and a loss today would really make things interesting in western New York. Well good luck to you guys today and may the better team win and stay healthy (and somehow still remain in the playoff race mathematically)! 

Unfortunately the Jags will be without 3 of their best players in MJD, Shorts, and Cyprien. Don't expect much from our offense.

By the way, I lived in Buffalo and Rochester as a kid. My family and I first arrived there in '88 from Europe. When I was a baby, I was very ill and in the hospital and was visited by then Bills' lineman Adam Lingner. He gave me a signed Bills roster that I still have. I've always had somewhat of a soft spot for the Bills. Still hope you get crushed today though. :thumbsup:

Quote:Hey congrats to you guys on turning around your season so far. I really thought at some point that you guys would go 0-16 but you have really shocked alot of people, including myself, by winning a couple games in a row. You have a lot of young talent and I feel like you guys could make a legitimate playoff push next year. On the other end, its been a rather disappointing second half of the season for the Bills as just two weeks ago we were sitting just one game behind the final playoff spot with an "easy" closing schedule down the stretch. EJ Manuel has appeared to regress and our defense cant figure out a way to get off the field on third down or stop anybody's running game. A lot of us are not sold on new coach Doug Marrone and a loss today would really make things interesting in western New York. Well good luck to you guys today and may the better team win and stay healthy (and somehow still remain in the playoff race mathematically)! 

First off, many thanks to Buffalo for giving us your city's son, Dave Caldwell.  He's turning this club around.  Another thanks for Paul Posluszny.  He's the anchor of our defense.  I don't mean these words sarcastically.  These two men with Buffalo roots are very important to our team.

We're doing without some important starters today, but I think we're deep enough to remain competitive.  I predict a grinding game with a close score, and of course the Jags win.   :yes:   Good luck and no injuries to you, too.
Good luck today. 

Final score 3-2 Jags. 

What Biscuit said......and I hope we put a Duval Beatdown on ya'!

Here's to no injuries. :thumbsup:

Heading down to the stadium now.

Quote:First off, many thanks to Buffalo for giving us your city's son, Dave Caldwell.  He's turning this club around.  Another thanks for Paul Posluszny.  He's the anchor of our defense.  I don't mean these words sarcastically.  These two men with Buffalo roots are very important to our team.

We're doing without some important starters today, but I think we're deep enough to remain competitive.  I predict a grinding game with a close score, and of course the Jags win.   :yes:   Good luck and no injuries to you, too.
Don't forget Mike Mularkey too.
Quote:Don't forget Mike Mularkey too.

Laughing
Quote:Don't forget Mike Mularkey too.

well he was the final straw that ride us of Gene Smith
i think we see a high scoring affair today.  i wouldn't underestimate the high effort many players will bring to the game, basically because they are auditioning for a job next season (both teams).  it may get sloppy, but a close game in the 20s or 30s is in the works.

And thanks for taking Rob Johnson.
Buffalo..

Quote:Buffalo..

Tuhtonka.
Quote:Tuhtonka.

Buff..

[Image: 16lmvcl.jpg]
Bills suck. Buffalo sucks. That is all.
Quote:Buff..
[Image: 16lmvcl.jpg]
great movie.
Quote:Bills suck. Buffalo sucks. That is all.
nice analysis.
Quote:great movie.
One of the best..
Quote:great movie.

agreed.  I cried like a baby at the very end...  "don't you know you'll always be my brother"  Gives me chills just thinking about that part...