Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: ***OFFICIAL Jaguars Vs. Bills Game Day Thread***
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Hi, Jaguars fans! Our Jacksonville Jaguars host the Buffalo Bills in a battle of 4-9 teams Draft position for the 2014 NFL Draft, and team pride. Kickoff from EverBank Field is Sunday afternoon at 1:05PM Eastern Standard Time. NO injuries. Go for an encore by winning your second straight home game in front of your fans. and GO JAGUARS!!!!!

By my count it's still Saturday in Jacksonville.

My gut says we have to many injuries to overcome and lose a close one.

"NO injuries. Go for an encore by winning your second home game in front of your fans. and GO JAGUARS!!!!!"

I thought MJD, Shorts, and Cyprien, were all listed as questionable? Either way, GO JAGS.
Quote: "NO injuries. Go for an encore by winning your second home game in front of your fans. and GO JAGUARS!!!!!"

I thought MJD, Shorts, and Cyprien, were all listed as questionable? Either way, GO JAGS.

Cyp and MJD are doubtful.
Quote: "NO injuries. Go for an encore by winning your second home game in front of your fans. and GO JAGUARS!!!!!"

Quote:Cyp and MJD are doubtful.

The OP meant that he/she are hoping for no injuries during the game.

Quote:By my count it's still Saturday in Jacksonville.

Nothing gets past you.
I will be there, so it is good for me to start this thread a day early. (The drive from Gainesville is an hour and a half.)

And I am sure everyone knows "no injuries" means new new injuries during the game.

GO JAGUARS!

Quote:The OP meant that he/she are hoping for no injuries during the game.
That's what I thought at first, but I wasn't sure.
In defense of AmeliaIsland, having a mini bye-week can sure make a Jag fan anxious for Sunday.  I can forgive the premature ej....uh... post.  I hear it happens to alot of guys every now and then...    :whistling:

Yeah, it does seem like we waited too long for this game. Hopefully the extra days off did not cause us to lose our momentum and we can continue our winning streak.

Buffalo who?
Grab the raingear and I'll be in the SEZ! :woot:

MoVe DEM' ChAInS!

Quote:I will be there, so it is good for me to start this thread a day early. (The drive from Gainesville is an hour and a half.)

GO JAGUARS!
It's good for me too to talk about this today as well. I mean, tomorrow we got the jags game and all the other games going on as well, or at least the ones that don't have snow on helmets. Tomorrow is going to be pretty busy, so, why not talk about this today?
Its not official if its not the game day, although it is game day in Korea, so perhaps that counts.
This is turning into a scrappy team. I think they find a way to win a close one tomorrow.

Maybe he gets all tingly by being the one to start the thread! :thumbsup:
Cecil Shorts out for today's game according to Adam Schefter. No, MJD, cyprien, or shorts. I feel this will be a long game for Jags.
The Jags will find a way.

Doing a little research....the billygoats are 5th in rushing yards per game. But they seem to be on the way down.

Hold that line D!
Unleash Denard.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26