Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: This Sunday's game against Buffalo will test the resolve of the teams new-found confidence.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

There's a lot of pressure on the Jags this week to deliver against Buffalo and make it 5 out of 6 and keep our playoff hopes (although very slim), alive. MJD and Shorts are still listed as questionable and if both of them don't play this week, than our team will have a long uphill battle ahead of them. Personally, I think we have a pretty good chance of blowing them out *Knocks on wood*, but I have this feeling that we're heading into a trap game this week, and that the Bills could really surprise us early on in the game.

Their defense has been middle of the road, to great all season, and guys like Mario Williams and Kiki Alonso could give us lots of trouble. This is where Bradley's coaching will have to come in and really make the guys prove to themselves, and to the rest of the NFL, that this really is a team that is on the rise, and is constantly improving each and every week.

Nonetheless, it should be an exciting game.

IT will be interesting to see how the team performs with the 2 best offensive weapons out.  Cyprien may also be out so Evans needs to step up

Quote:It will be interesting to see how the team performs with the 2 best offensive weapons out.  Cyprien may also be out so Evans needs to step up

You don't know the two best offensive weapons will be out Sunday.

What happened to Cyprien?
Quote:You don't know the two best offensive weapons will be out Sunday.

If you educated yourself a little more you would not look like such a fool all the time with stupid statements.

DREW and CSIII are "doubtful." That means if very unlikely for them to play

Cyprien is also doubtful ala the Jaguars front page

http://www.jaguars.com/news/article-Feat...ed607b728d
Quote:You don't know the two best offensive weapons will be out Sunday.

Cyprien has a quadricep strain and is doubtful.  Winston Guy and/or Prosinski will play his spot if he can't go.  Evans will return to the spot that Guy has played the past two weeks. (FS)
Buffalo might crush us this week with no Shorts or MoJo. 

Isn't Todman also questionable? 

The offense will be lucky to see the end zone at all without those 3. 

Quote:Buffalo might crush us this week with no Shorts or MoJo. 

I have to agree.  Without Shorts or Mojo, I can't see us scoring more than 13 points. 

Of course, if Manuel throws a pick 6 to get us started, all bets are off.  
Quote:I have to agree.  Without Shorts or Mojo, I can't see us scoring more than 13 points. 

Of course, if Manuel throws a pick 6 to get us started, all bets are off.  

Without those 2 who on offense is reaching the EZ for us? 

We'd have a better chance of scoring a defensive TD than an offensive one. 
Should be an interesting game.  I feel the Jags will play hard but with all the injuries could easily come up short.  Then again, are the Bills motivated or have they tanked already?  I guess that will be a theme for the Tennessee game next week, too.

Quote:Without those 2 who on offense is reaching the EZ for us? 

Although MJD and Cecil are the biggest weapons, I feel like Marcedes, Todman, Ace and Mike Brown will deliver. Plus, Cecil is questionable, so he might play. And then our defense is pretty solid at stopping the run, and all you have to do is stop Spiller/Jackson. I'm just hoping we don't make EJ look like Tom Brady  Wallbash
Quote:Buffalo might crush us this week with no Shorts or MoJo. 

Have you seen the Bills play this year? I don't think we will get crushed by another 4-9 team.

Lucky to find the end zone? No way. Our first touchdown on December 5 was by Marcedes Lewis.
Quote:Without those 2 who on offense is reaching the EZ for us?

Lewis or Sanders can do it. Clay Harbor has done it. Todman is a respectable back. Mike Brown maybe, although I'm not his biggest fan
I really think were gonna blow out buffalo. Were due for a blowout at home with us not being on the short end of the stick.
Quote:I really think were gonna blow out buffalo. Were due for a blowout at home with us not being on the short end of the stick.

We probably weren't going to blow them out WITH MoJo, Todman, Shorts and Cyprien....

so how on earth do you see a blowout win WITHOUT them??
Quote:We probably weren't going to blow them out WITH MoJo, Todman, Shorts and Cyprien.... so how on earth do you see a blowout win WITHOUT them??

What!? Had no idea they were out except for mjd
Quote:What!? Had no idea they were out except for mjd

Yep. The only one of those with a reasonable chance to play is Todman, I think. But even he is hurting. So how effective he'll be is anyones guess. 
Quote:We probably weren't going to blow them out WITH MoJo, Todman, Shorts and Cyprien....

so how on earth do you see a blowout win WITHOUT them??
Cyprien is going to play. 
Quote:What!? Had no idea they were out except for mjd
Todman has a banged up shoulder and practiced full the past two days.  I wouldn't be too concerned about him. 

This is decidedly a chance for Robinson to get a jump on being an NFL  RB - or continue to be a project.  I think he'll get 8 carries or more. 
Quote:Cyprien is going to play. 

If he's playing hurt though, which he will be, I can't imagine he'll be much of a positive factor in the game. Could be a huge negative if he's badly hurting and trying to play. 
Quote:Todman has a banged up shoulder and practiced full the past two days.  I wouldn't be too concerned about him. 

This is decidedly a chance for Robinson to get a jump on being an NFL  RB - or continue to be a project.  I think he'll get 8 carries or more. 

The problem with Robinson is he's simply still a QB trying to play the position of RB. He doesn't really have the body for inside running, and lacks the instincts for the position as well. 
Pages: 1 2