Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: There will be a wolf sighting at titians game!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
 I will be at the titans game live with my parents.   For those who know me, and have meet me in real life come see us. If we have meet please pm me, and I'll tell you what section we are in.  If you haven't meet me yet, and would like too meet me let me know if your sitting anywere near the family section.

Awesome news! 

Enjoy the game- maybe we can pull out a win.

Glad to hear you will be there and live at that! Otherwise, it Would kinda be awkward being the guy sitting next to you if you weren't.
Quote:Glad to hear you will be there and live at that! Otherwise, it Would kinda be awkward being the guy sitting next to you if you weren't.
Weekend at Wolfie's?  

Seriously though - have fun at the game Wolf-man. I hope you bring the Jags some good fortune. 
t-i-t-a-n-s

Quote:t-i-t-a-n-s

[Image: ohln40.jpg]
Is HeeRo back?

Some things are better left unsaid.. In cases like this, since you have a hard time comprehending, I use pics just for you Smile

Quote:Some things are better left unsaid.. In cases like this, since you have a hard time comprehending, I use pics just for you Smile

Me assisting in the correct spelling of titans is a problem for you?

Quote:Me assisting in the correct spelling of titans is a problem for you?

Here.. This is more your speed..

[Image: nx83o4.jpg]
Quote:Here.. This is more your speed..

[Image: nx83o4.jpg]

Ironic coming from you. ....kinda like the Elephant man calling someone else ugly Laughing 

Quote:Ironic coming from you. ....kinda like the Elephant man calling someone else ugly
So, handicapped people are ugly to you?
Quote:So, handicapped people are ugly to you?

the point

your head

That's good mews Wolfie! Cheer a little extra for us out of staters that don't get to make it to the games in person! This is a sign, we're going to dominate this one with you in the stands.
Quote:That's good mews Wolfie! Cheer a little extra for us out of staters that don't get to make it to the games in person! This is a sign, we're going to dominate this one with you in the stands.

Lets hope so, but without MoJo and Shorts that could be a tall order, no pun intended, ok pun intended. 
Quote:t-i-t-a-n-s
I like Titians...the real ones that is...not the fake surgically augmented ones...
no offense Mad dog, but I can spell it anyway I want to cause I own them in madden football. my last lose to them was in 2007. :thumbsup:

Quote:I like Titians...the real ones that is...not the fake surgically augmented ones...

Titian

Tiziano Vecelli or Tiziano Vecellio known in English as Titian was an Italian painter, the most important member of the 16th-century Venetian school.

Quote:no offense Mad dog, but I can spell it anyway I want to cause I own them in madden football. my last lose to them was in 2007. :thumbsup:
You tell him wolf.. 
Quote:Titian

Tiziano Vecelli or Tiziano Vecellio known in English as Titian was an Italian painter, the most important member of the 16th-century Venetian school.
I love wikipedia and mammaries...

Pages: 1 2