Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: And if Gus is here next year?...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I have this sinking feeling that our illustrious owner doesn't share our nearly unanimous opinion that Gus is the problem and will bring him back next year. 

I'm afraid that Khan is sold that Gus' "positive culture" is more important than results (or will eventually bring them....) and Bortles' complete regression is the perfect excuse to deflect responsibility away from Bradley and focus on seeing the QB position as the real issue that derailed last season and collapsed this one.

If the worst case scenario happens and we get Smiling Gus next year on the sideline, what should we as fans do? 

It seems if we respond with public outrage or protest by keeping our cash in our wallets and not buying tickets, there's no guarantee it won't be interpreted as disloyalty. But if we sit on our hands and keep attending games like nothing happened then there's no guarantee it won't be seen as supporting the decision and get us more of the same.

Ready for your responses....

No way.  Robinson and other players are taking shots at the fans and refs.  The Gus bus is officially torched and waiting for the ash to settle.

[Image: burnt-bus-3972332.jpg]

There's zero percent chance. If he'll freezes over I guess I'll watch Buffalo for a year.

I can't support this [BLEEP] for another year
I wouldn't be surprised. 

Quote:There's zero percent chance. If he'll freezes over I guess I'll watch Buffalo for a year.

I can't support this [BAD WORD REMOVED] for another year
Me either.  This is the last year I watch Gus Bradley as a head coach.  No way in hell I watch a game next year if he is here.  
Then I have to renew firegusbradley.com
Quote:Then I have to renew firegusbradley.com
Is that your website?
Quote:Is that your website?

Yup. I had to get the word out.
I sorta get the feeling Gus stays as well.
There is absolutely zero chance Gus stays. If he does, Khan wants to move the team.
In the infamous words of some old guy that used to impart his vast knowledge of football upon us on a daily basis.... " I wouldn't worry about that".

I will put money against whoever thinks that Gus will be back next year.

There is no way that his fluffy [BAD WORD REMOVED] will be back.

If Gus stays, I won't even bother watching football next year. What would be the point? It would just be more heartache.

as a fan Ill enter free agency and sign a long term deal with the new york giants
Very unlikely. We are somehow worse this year with more talent on offense (Beachum, Ivory, a healthy Lee) and have a borderline top 5 defense.
He won't be here.
Quote:In the infamous words of some old guy that used to impart his vast knowledge of football upon us on a daily basis.... " I wouldn't worry about that".

+100000000001
He'll be back. All about the culture and continuity
I won't be.
He wont be.

/thread

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6