Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jaguars Christmas gifts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Did you ask for any Jaguars-related stuff for Christmas this year? Will you give anybody one?

I asked for a long sleeve t-shirt with the new logo. Unfortunately none of the shirts I like are available in my size and I can only wear a medium so I am afraid I need to wait until my birthday, which is during Pro Bowl week, to get it. My sisters don't watch football so they would not understand what "new logo" means and Mom does not think all  of the changes made to it make the new logo drastically different. (Her idea of very different is changing from just a head to the whole cat.) So I am thinking I can't get the shirt I want even though I asked three people for it.

I'm flyin solo for Xmas again. So I get what I buy myself..
Quote:I'm flyin solo for Xmas again. So I get what I buy myself..

Don't forget the gift receipt!
Unless you want it fitted, look in the mens sections for a size small shirt you may like.

Why don't you go to football fanatics? They have a very large selection of Jags gear. If they don't currently have your size in stock they'll order it for you. Check out their website, find the shirt you like, and point it out to your sisters and mom so they'll know exactly what you want.
That's about all I asked for. I bought myself a CSIII jersey for the tacks game and I think the wife got me a hoodie and shirt.
Quote:Why don't you go to football fanatics? They have a very large selection of Jags gear. If they don't currently have your size in stock they'll order it for you. Check out their website, find the shirt you like, and point it out to your sisters and mom so they'll know exactly what you want.

They have exactly the same selection as NFL Shop. The medium size is not available there either.
Quote:That's about all I asked for. I bought myself a CSIII jersey for the tacks game and I think the wife got me a hoodie and shirt.

Black or white?