Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Clash of the Titans!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I was rewatching the Thursday game and wondered how Greg Jones was doing. So I decided to focus on him a bit. I got to say he was pretty much getting manhandled with exception to a few plays. If anyone ever wondered who would win the Greg Jones vs Poz matchup, wonder no more....... this was taken just before the 2:00 warning.

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://s303.photobucket.com/user/b2hibry/media/clash.gif.html'>[Image: clash.gif]</a>

WOW.....THAT'S Da' POZ!  :woot:

He's an animal that's after this past sunday against the brownies and wrestling steers every down  thursday

And to think the bills didn't want him,,,,,,how you think he'll play against them after a 10 day rest? That's almost a bye-week.

Greg Jones also whiffed on Poz on that key 3rd and 1. I can't say I blame him after seeing that.

Greg Jones wears Poz's neck's pajamas at night.

Greg Jones looked like his old self in that game despite that lost battle.

Quote:Greg Jones looked like his old self in that game despite that lost battle.
Was this statement meant to be a positive or sarcasm? The Texans RBs had 63 total yards and 0 rushing TDs; most out of shotgun with no FB. The longest run of the night was for 13 yards by the QB. He was Mr Irrelevant in this game.
YES!!! When this play happen I just smiled. That's how you feel a whole!!

Quote:Was this statement meant to be a positive or sarcasm? The Texans RBs had 63 total yards and 0 rushing TDs; most out of shotgun with no FB. The longest run of the night was for 13 yards by the QB. He was Mr Irrelevant in this game.
The Texans' line was getting pushed around all game. That's not Greg Jones's fault, he found the right man almost every time they ran the ball.

It doesn't help that Houston was playing catchup most of the game which kept the ball off the ground, but Greg Jones wasn't even close to bad this game.

To be perfectly frank, Greg Jones is almost never bad. It's hard to be an inconsistent fullback.