Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: 2 Hours Left to Vote for Cyprien for Rookie of the Week
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, the voting for RoTW will end at 3. Let's get together and stuff the box for Cyp. The link is here. Have at it.

Quote: 

after 11 more tackles last nite in win vs. Hou, @J_Cyprien</a> (89 tackles) is 2nd among NFL rookies in tackles this season.
— Pete Pelegrin (@PetePelegrin)
Just found this on twitter. Come on guys vote vote vote.

It will be great when he can play that well two straight games instead of follow it with a bad one.

How will we know if he wins?

Zach Ertz won. :/

Quote:Zach Ertz won. :/

Just looking at the percentage of past winners of the award, skill players on the Offensive Side of the ball usually win the weekly award.  I'm not surprised in the least that Johnathan Cyprien or Ziggy Ansah didn't win the Week # 13 Award. 
Oh, that was for last week. Ok, the Thursday game is messing me up. I was going to say - he didn't deserve nomination for yesterday's game.

Quote:Oh, that was for last week. Ok, the Thursday game is messing me up. I was going to say - he didn't deserve nomination for yesterday's game.

How did you not see my thread before the game to vote for him? I was very disappointed nobody was interested when I posted the link.