Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Do not trust the tankers. I repeat, DO NOT.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have it on good authority that the same people who are paying coaches and players hush money to tank are now paying message board posters to encourage tanking to the fan base.  This goes to the HIGHEST ORDER of NFL executives and is only known to certain members of a highly secretive global cabal.  Do not be fooled!  While 'professional tankers', such as Gary Kubiak and Jim Caldwell are able to hide their greed as incompetence and inability on the field of play, message board tankers conceal their true mission as idiocy and paranoia.  Do not trust the tanker talk.  They are mere shills looking to financially enrich themselves on the backs of the unsuspecting fan base.

You Have Been Warned.

I don't think anyone is paying the tanking advocates on this board. It's simply a way of life for them.
Quote:I don't think anyone is paying the tanking advocates on this board. It's simply a way of life for them.

Payment is arranged as free food to take home at the end of shift.
Quote:I don't think anyone is paying the tanking advocates on this board. It's simply a way of life for them.

Yeah some people just love to lose...so much so they advocate it and have been doing so for years. 
Illuminati... Ninja

I've said too much already
Quote:I have it on good authority that the same people who are paying coaches and players hush money to tank are now paying message board posters to encourage tanking to the fan base.  This goes to the HIGHEST ORDER of NFL executives and is only known to certain members of a highly secretive global cabal.  Do not be fooled!  While 'professional tankers', such as Gary Kubiak and Jim Caldwell are able to hide their greed as incompetence and inability on the field of play, message board tankers conceal their true mission as idiocy and paranoia.  Do not trust the tanker talk.  They are mere shills looking to financially enrich themselves on the backs of the unsuspecting fan base.

You Have Been Warned.
Illuminati! I knew it! Are almost all the NFL owners old rich and white? Proof positive. Thats all she wrote folks.
Quote:Illuminati... Ninja

I've said too much already
Insta-ban, better watch out for DF, you don't think those wooden clogs came cheap. You connecting it... European = illuminati origin in 1700's, Wooden shoes worn by dutch in 1700's, secret society of cheese wielding Dutchman who apparently sell drugs according to DF's own admission, be free before its too late! Proof!

Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="HandsomeRob86" data-cid="75460" data-time="1386306246">
<div>
DF English, I was pretty sure he was Dutch, wait wait I might be able to clarify this with his family photo, he is, of course in the middle

[Image: scannen0001.jpg]

That picture looks like it was taken in Volendam which is famous for its crappy music, inbreeding (the only way you can make people stupid enough to enjoy their crappy music) and having the nation's highest consumption of cocaine.

So...Yeah.

</div>
</blockquote>
Ninja

Quote:Yeah some people just love to lose...so much so they advocate it and have been doing so for years. 

When that's all they know in their real life, there's nothing else for them to aspire to.  Ask the fry cook.
Quote:Payment is arranged as free food to take home at the end of shift.
All they can drink in those tiny cups too.