Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Schaub in Teal?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wondered about this earlier in the season - is Schaub on the bubble at Houston?  If he is, do you folks think it possible that the Jags deal for him in the off-season?

Cheers

Eh. He's the same guy as Henne. I doubt it.

*Insert Michael Scott "no, God, no" gif.
Got you.

[Image: michael-scott-no.gif]
[Image: Not_sure_if_serious.jpg]

[Image: Dogs-Do-Not-Want-2.jpg]

The only teal I like to see Schaub in is under a pile of Jaguar D-men. 

Is ctjags posting again?

I'm gonna go ahead and say the majority don't want Schaub.

Schaub = Gabbert = Henne = Keenum = McCown = Ponder = etc etc etc

They're all the same guy. If your QB isn't elite he's holding your team down. No need to waste time signing up guys that have already shown somewhere else that they're not the answer.

Why?
Deal for him? As in, actually give the Houston franchise something valuable for him? "Him" being a Quarterback who has thrown an Interception in every game this season except one?! And in that one game, the only reason that he didn't throw an interception was because they took him out before he had the chance.

For some reason, I'm not on board with this idea.

Quote:Eh. He's the same guy as Henne. I doubt it.

Matt Schaub is definitely better than Chad Henne. Henne has never been close to throwing for 4000+ yards in a season. Just because Matt Schaub is having a Chad Henne type year doesn't mean that he's the same guy. I would like to draft a QB maybe two. Additionally to that, if the Texans let Schaub go I wouldn't mind bringing him in here for a back up role or a QB competition.

Eli Manning is also playing like Chad Henne this year. Should we start comparing how the two of them are alike too?
Let me think ab---NO

Schaub is actually considerably better than Henne, but obviously that isn't saying very much, so no.
Did someone already NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
this?

Oh someone just did?

He meant as a backup, okay okay, now I get it.

No No

No

No No No

NO
[Image: Z9yZkbA.gif]