Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Teams Currently With 5 Wins or Less
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Jets, Bills, Browns, Steelers, Texans, Raiders, Redskins, Giants, Vikings, Packers, Bucs, Falcons, Rams, Chargers and us. That's 15 teams. I am getting the feeling that we will not be picking in the top ten.
Im getting the feeling that I honestly don't care. If Gus can win with Henne at QB then that bodes well for us for a very long time.

Quote:Im getting the feeling that I honestly don't care. If Gus can win with Henne at QB then that bodes well for us for a very long time.

I agree
We on fire.

Those know it all critics that said we were the worst in history can kiss my a......... (Can't say or I'll get another warning....lol)
We play pretty bad at points during games and still win... team should have some confidence for sure. Henne had a great game going until the middle of the 2nd quarter after he missed that deep ball to Shorts it was all down hill. A couple of bad throws at a time where we would have converted a game sealing first down.

Not the Packers. They have 5.5 wins.

Brad Nessler said if the draft was today, we would get the third pick after the Texans and Rams.

sos man sos....

Quote:Not the Packers. They have 5.5 wins.

Brad Nessler said if the draft was today, we would get the third pick after the Texans and Rams.

He'd be wrong. The Vikings, Falcons, and Bucs have only 3 wins.
Quote:Im getting the feeling that I honestly don't care. If Gus can win with Henne at QB then that bodes well for us for a very long time.
Exactly.  This would mean the team is in not as bad shape as we all thought.  We are currently the hottest team in the AFC right now.

Who would of thought after going 0-8?
Currently, we're in the 6-8 range if the draft were held today
Quote:He'd be wrong. The Vikings, Falcons, and Bucs have only 3 wins.

He said that before the game ended, so at the time, he was right. Now that the game is over and we have four wins, all of those teams will move in front of us.

And BTW, the Vikings actually have 3.5 wins and will pick after both the Falcons and Buccaneers.

I was on the verge of tears with this team at the bye week. It looked like we wouldn't win a game for another 10 years. I like being in games and pulling it out. What is the point in being a fan otherwise? Well we might get a difference making player and keep the wishful thinking going but I'm done with that on-field results are much more satisfying. Cardiac cats are back!

Quote:He said that before the game ended, so at the time, he was right. Now that the game is over and we have four wins, all of those teams will move in front of us.

And BTW, the Vikings actually have 3.5 wins and will pick after both the Falcons and Buccaneers.

I know. So how many wins do you think we have left in us? One more win puts us in the 9-15 range.
Quote:I know. So how many wins do you think we have left in us? One more win puts us in the 9-15 range.

I think we will beat the Bills and Titans and lose at Indianapolis. That would give us a 6-10 record.
Im not sure we match up well with the Bills. Of course, they also have a crummy QB situation, which we have been taking advantage of. I think we will finish 5-11. I expected 4 wins this season and they met my expectations. I'm happy to see significant improvement across the board after watching the first 8 games.
AT least we know we can win games without a franchise QB! IT would be worse if we were losing and questioning whether we have anything to work with. When a QB comes in next season there will be some nice pieces around for them to work with.

Plus players and coaches don't work their tails off to get draft picks.....  Wins are too important!

Quote:AT least we know we can win games without a franchise QB! IT would be worse if we were losing and questioning whether we have anything to work with. When a QB comes in next season there will be some nice pieces around for them to work with.

Plus players and coaches don't work their tails off to get draft picks.....  Wins are too important!

Yes....a QB needs protection.......and weapons......we do not have a deep threat. If we can't get our QB early in the first, Sammy Watkins is the fastest WR in the draft and may be there in the 5-10 pick range.

Winning will also help in attracting free agents to Jacksonville. Caldwell seems to know how to work the free agent market/waiver wire for role players, and it would help if he could get his top targets. I'm a happy camper. Go Jags!
Pages: 1 2