Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Does Anyone Else Feel Bad For Matt Schaub?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I feel really bad for the guy. Now the Texans organization as a whole, I despise. I'm more than ecstatic that we were able to sweep them. However, I think Schaub is taking far too much flak for the entire ineptitude of this team as a whole. Schaub was never an above average QB, you cant just expect the guy to thrive with a completely average roster. Between all the fan threats, hate, and look of dismay on his face after he blew the game, I genuinely feel sorry for him.

I feel bad for Andre Johnson most of all.

The two aforementioned players get my sympathies, but screw the tinhorns as a whole.

I feel so bad that he has to go back to his mansion and cry on his bed made out of money. So sad. That's no way to live.
Quote:I feel so bad that he has to go back to his mansion and cry on his bed made out of money. So sad. That's no way to live.

Money doesn't solve everything. It's entirely possible to be rich and miserable.
I fell bad for Schaub for that used car salesman jacket he was sporting in his after game presser!! Offft :blink:
Don't care. As enjoyably bad Schaub is, nothing is worse than Gabbert
No. He's a millionaire.
Quote:Money doesn't solve everything. It's entirely possible to be rich and miserable.
Well I'm poor and miserable.  At least with money I could have some fun.

I don't have any sympathies for the guy.  He's living his dream and raking in the dough while doing it.
Why? All those weapons and he sucks!  He only has himself to blame. 

Quote:Money doesn't solve everything. It's entirely possible to be rich and miserable.

So true.

But when you think about it, money doesn't make you miserable either.
NO

I have a very hard time, no matter what the circumstances, feeling bad for a professional athlete over something related to the game they play.  So, no.  I don't feel bad for him at all.  Its just part of it.  

Quote:So true.

But when you think about it, money doesn't make you miserable either.

The point is that the guy has the hopes of millions resting on his shoulders each week. That's a lot of stress regardless of how much money he makes.
Quote:The point is that the guy has the hopes of millions resting on his shoulders each week. That's a lot of stress regardless of how much money he makes.

That's so dramatic.  He isn't caring about the 'hopes of millions' I'm fairly certain
Feel bad for Schaub, or any player from any division rival team? Nope. 

Why would I ever feel bad for any but the most marginal of NFL players?

They're millionaires living the dream.

I feel bad for a lot of people, well paid NFL players are not among that group.

I don't feel bad for people who are given every opportunity to succeed, and fail. Schaub seriously has no one else to blame, sometimes he moves the ball other times he stares down receivers and kills drives. Much like our own Chad Henne.

Ha, no. It's a game. He gets paid millions. Who cares what anyone outside of the NFL organization says about you. Every coach and GM knows how to evaluate a player regardless of the talent around him.

All I know is I'd much rather have him than the garbage qbs the Jags have.

Quote:The point is that the guy has the hopes of millions resting on his shoulders each week. That's a lot of stress regardless of how much money he makes.
In that logic, so does every other starting quarterback in the modern football era. Yet you don't see threads feeling sorry for crappier quarterbacks. It's part of the game, no excuses.

Pages: 1 2