Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Ace Sanders for Quarterback!111!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I kid, I kid.

Damn that was a great throw tho. I had heard he was the best non quarterback thrower after the MJD throw last week.
Great call,  great execution.   The Jaguars took advantage of the lack of discipline of Texans Rookie S D.J. Swearinger repeatedly in this game.

Definitely my favorite play of the season. There seemed to be a collective gasp in the stadium when Ace threw the pass and when Todman caught it.....well you know what happened.....pure joy!!!!!!

Quote:Damn that was a great throw tho. I had heard he was the best non quarterback thrower after the MJD throw last week.

And, ummmm, apparently he can dunk! 
Ahhhhh......wish I could've been there
Quote:And, ummmm, apparently he can dunk!

I hope the Magic don't ray to steal him
Haha play fooled me too. I saw Henne throw that 'screen' and Ace was nearly 10 yds behind the LoS...smh...then :o
Ace Sanders is something special you can already see it but I think next year he'll really shine!

He has a perfect passer rating.

So is Denard Robinson an official bust?

Quote:So is Denard Robinson an official bust?

He's a 5th round pick making a position change. Patience my friend.
Henne's comments post game on Ace's pass

"No, all week he’s been doing a really good job and I asked him, ‘Are you patting the ball back there and waiting for the pass or what?’ He made a heck of a throw and (Jordan) Todman made a heck of a catch. It was a great situation to call that play. We call it ‘Gamecock’ for Ace because he played at South Carolina."

Quote:So is Denard Robinson an official bust?

Only if Cecil Shorts is.