Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: ***OFFICIAL Jaguars Vs. Texans Thursday Night Football Game Thread***
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, Jaguars fans! A chance for our Jacksonville Jaguars to win our fourth game of the season as they host the league-worst and 2-10 Houston Texans in an AFC South battle in Jacksonville. Both the Jaguars and the Texans adjusted from their short practice week to accommodate for the NFL Network's Thursday Night Football coverage. Kickoff from EverBank Field is by 8:25PM Eastern Standard Time. NO injuries, and GO Jaguars!!!!!
Speaking of Thursday, it might be time to throw away the remaining turkey in my fridge... I thought I heard it start gobbling again.. 

GO JAGUARS!

I think the Texans will score a touchdown this time but we will win again.

YOLO 3-9 team vs 2-10 in prime time, doesn't get better than that. 

Wheels falling off contender   vs.  rebuild blow-up,  year-one, redux !!! 

Recipe for true Thursday night greatness.   ^^

YES  :thumbsup:  :teehee:

The recipe for Thursday night greatness comes from Lowe's: Never stop improving.

Quote:Speaking of Thursday, it might be time to throw away the remaining turkey in my fridge... I thought I heard it start gobbling again..

Just leave it another week and it'll walk out by itself.
Who's slinging the ball for the tinhorns tonight? Is Keenum still in?
Quote:Just leave it another week and it'll walk out by itself.

Leave it another month and it take the leftover-chill-turned-science-project with it.
Quote:Leave it another month and it take the leftover-chill-turned-science-project with it.

And when those two get together they like to drink, then there goes the game beer.

Better throw it out now, WD.
Gamedays are always the best days. These next 13 hours are going to go by so slow.

Quote:Who's slinging the ball for the tinhorns tonight? Is Keenum still in?

Seems to be him, rotoworld  article said the pats didn't blitz him like we did the week before. They expect him to collapse under our "D's" pressure.

I'm fired up for tonite, wearing my Jags shirt to work. Just bummed that I picked the bills for my last half pack ticket. Doh!   Wallbash

Let the BIG CAT eat!
Quote:Gamedays are always the best days. These next 13 hours are going to go by so slow.

Yep. Every day seems to fly by for me except the hours leading up to the game.
Quote:Seems to be him, rotoworld  article said the pats didn't blitz him like we did the week before. They expect him to collapse under our "D's" pressure.

I'm fired up for tonite, wearing my Jags shirt to work. Just bummed that I picked the bills for my last half pack ticket. Doh!   Wallbash

Let the BIG CAT eat!

Case, meet Sen'Derrick. (in a whisper) He like to drop in uninvited.
I've been jokingly referring to the jags as being red hot after their two straight wins. Have NFL network on, they just said "the red hot jags" lol. Not sure I'd go that far but, hey. Kinda curious to see their cooking segment when they cook the two dishes from the Thursday game cities.
Quote:The recipe for Thursday night greatness comes from Lowe's: Never stop improving.

Well done.
The fans need a home win. We are desperate for one. What better time than tonight?

LETS GO JAGS!
Quote:The recipe for Thursday night greatness comes from Lowe's: Never stop improving.
I like it!
Tinhorns served!! GO JAGS!!!

[Image: steak1.jpg]