Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: So which game is everyone going to watch on Thursday?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Jags vs Texans for the Clowney/Bridgewater Bowl or Louisville vs Cincinnati.
Is this a serious question?

Yes, just my opinion but I much rather watch some college games over some pro teams right now.

The Jags of course.

[Image: why-are-you-here.jpg]

Jags, duh.

Quote:[Image: why-are-you-here.jpg]
To troll, duh.  I will regularly check the game, but my focus will strictly be on college football.
Anyone who does not watch the Texans/Jaguars game by choice should stop calling himself a Jaguars fan. We beat the Texans already and are playing good football as the season winds down, so it is increasingly likely we will not get the #1 pick. The team needs your support now more than ever.

I'll be at the game...watching it.
Well, I'll be at Everbank Field, sooooooooooooo.

Quote:I'll be at the game...watching it.
Which one?  :teehee:

I  really wish I could make it down for this one.  I hope you guys are loud and proud.   Go Jags! 
Neither.  I'll be watching The Sound Of Music, with Carrie Underwood.  Who in their right mind would miss that?

Quote:Neither. I'll be watching The Sound Of Music, with Carrie Underwood. Who in their right mind would miss that?

None among the sane
Some of you guys will need serious counseling when we don't get Bridgewater.

Quote:Neither.  I'll be watching The Sound Of Music, with Carrie Underwood.  Who in their right mind would miss that?

The Hills!

They're alive!

Now that everyone knows the surprise ending we can all watch the Jags - tinhorns.

@game.

neither game will get decent ratings.

Quote:The Hills!

They're alive!

Now that everyone knows the surprise ending we can all watch the Jags - tinhorns.

*×spoiler alert×* there's Nazis too
While I enjoy College Football, 100 % of the time,  I'll watch an NFL game live over a College Football game live. 

Looking forward to watching the Jaguars go for the 3rd straight win.

Really?

Pages: 1 2 3