Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Win-Win
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't have a problem with the tankers as they have our team's best interest at heart. I think we all know that teams won't be trying to lose. I will root for the Jags to the bitter end. If we win, I am happy. If we lose, we will get a better draft position, therefore I am happy. It's a win-win in my opinion. Que sera sera. What will be will be. Not going to sweat about it.
Quote:I don't have a problem with the tankers as they have our team's best interest at heart. I think we all know that teams won't be trying to lose. I will root for the Jags to the bitter end. If we win, I am happy. If we lose, we will get a better draft position, therefore I am happy. It's a win-win in my opinion. Que sera sera. What will be will be. Not going to sweat about it.
All minus 1.  TMD.

Yes, that's my approach and it makes the games very enjoyable to watch.
Quote:I don't have a problem with the tankers as they have our team's best interest at heart. I think we all know that teams won't be trying to lose. I will root for the Jags to the bitter end. If we win, I am happy. If we lose, we will get a better draft position, therefore I am happy. It's a win-win in my opinion. Que sera sera. What will be will be. Not going to sweat about it.
At this late into the season, getting the 1st overall pick is so much more valuable than winning 1 or maybe 2 extra games and get the 3rd or 4th overall pick.  Tank for the win!