Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Will the Jaguars have any pro bowlers this year?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Personally I think Poz/Marks should go and Anger should have gone last year and probably should this year too. 

Player care to play in the pro bowl? 

I really want to see Daryl Smith make it for the Ravens. He's been deserving a few seasons now and I believe he will finally get his opportunity. On the Jags roster, only person I see is Poz. But even that's a stretch because he is a Jaguar. Remember when Mike Peterson got hosed with his 131tkl 6sack 3int stat line in 05?

Poz...maybe Anger

Blackmon could've been there easily. Such a shame.

and the great josh scobee

I don't think any of our players are really deserving of the PB as of this point. 

Quote:Blackmon could've been there easily. Such a shame.

Yeah, agreed. 
Poz deserves it the most
Probably not any players going to the popularity bowl.  

If I was a player, would I want to go and play in the "pick up" game? But on topic, Marks has a shot if he shows well on Thursday. They will highlight reel his play for the past month. Still will fall short.

Poz could be with a couple more impact plays.

@haveaseat : So true Blackmon was on his way easily.

Poz could have a shot as an alternate. He's probably the only one.

I second Scobee going though, as he pretty much always should 

Our Mascot

Delusional fanbase
no one will make it to the initial squad.  a rash of injuries may allow poz a spot, but its doubtful.

Quote:I really want to see Daryl Smith make it for the Ravens. He's been deserving a few seasons now and I believe he will finally get his opportunity. On the Jags roster, only person I see is Poz. But even that's a stretch because he is a Jaguar. Remember when Mike Peterson got hosed with his 131tkl 6sack 3int stat line in 05?

That was criminal. The year prior, James Farrior had an almost identical stat line and finished second in the DPOY voting.
Quote:Delusional fanbase

What are you talking about? Who is being delusional?
Quote:Delusional fanbase

How is it delusional for fans of a team to say that they think Poz/Marks/Scobee deserve to go while acknowledging that they probably won't?   :down:
Pages: 1 2