Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: The irony about all of our wins...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Is that they've all come after Blackmon's suspension. I mean, we were 0-4 with Blackmon, Blackmon gets suspended, and now the Jags are 3-1 since then. And we've scored over 88 points as well.

I'm not saying that Blackmon is the weakest link, or that we should be dumb enough to trade him (Like some users on here suggested.), but I find all of this very interesting.

Umm maybe you missed it but Blackmon missed the 1st four games therefore we were 0-4 with Blackmon.
2 of those 4 games came against Denver and San Fran, didn't they? I don't think any Jags teams from the past 5 years would have beaten either of them.

We had a very tough start to the season, the Chiefs (9-3), Broncos (10-2), Seattle (10-1) and San Fran (8-4) before the bye week was always going to be difficult.

Winning the turnover battle 8 - 3 in those victories.

Pass defense still has me very concerned. 370 to Brandon Weeden?

Yet to beat a team when they deliver a good performance.

Loving the victories!

I honestly think we would have beat the Rams if Gabbert didn't start. One of the most embarrassing performances I've ever seen from a QB. 

Quote:Winning the turnover battle 8-3 in those victories

Pass defense still has me very concerned. 370 to Brandon Weeden?

Yet to beat a team when they deliver a good performance.

Loving the victories!

What really worried me was 261 yards to a receiver who missed most of the third quarter. After hearing he was over 200 yards, I wished he did have a concussion. But of course I don't want our guys to injure opponents on penalties.

Our pass defense was not all bad. Look at the last three Browns drives in the first half: interception, interception, Weeden fumble.