Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Hottest Teams In The 2nd Half Of The Season
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We're one of them.

...........Standings..............

PHI. 4-0

CAR 4-0

NO. 3-0. (v. SEA pending)

SEA. 3-0. (v. NO pending)

JAX. 3-1

NE. 3-1

BAL. 3-1

PIT. 3-1

DAL. 3-1

TAM. 3-1

ARI. 3-1

DEN. 3-1

NYG. 2-1 (v. WASH pending)

MIN. 2-1-1

CIN. 2-2

DET. 2-2

MIA. 2-2

IND. 2-2

SF. 2-2

ATL. 1-3

BUF. 1-3

KC. 1-3

SD. 1-3

CHI. 1-3

TEN. 1-3

CLE. 1-3

OAK. 1-3

GB. 0-3-1

WASH. 0-3. (v. NYG pending)

HOU. 0-4

Clearly the Jags have been showing steady improvement. Many teams would just coast at 0-8 but not this team. Bradley has this team highly motivated. That in itself is testament to the great job he has done as coach with minimal talent. However, the 4 teams that we played so far in this 2nd half of the season have a combined record of 5-11. The next 4 teams we play have a combined 2nd half record of 4-12. I see us losing to Indy and stumbling once in the other 3 home games that we have. I think we end up with 5 wins. A drastic improvement since we blew up the team in the offseason. I believe we are a team on the rise. If Caldwell drafts well this offseason, we may find ourselves with a winning season as early as next year.
Carolina is at the top as far as the late-boomers are concerned IMO.   Nobody wants to face those guys right now. 

Defense improved a lot since the bye week. Probably just coincides with not playing playoff teams every week. Oline has stepped up a bit too.

So we have

horns 0-4 (we gave 1 of the 4)

bills 1-3  

tacks 1-3 (we gave 1 of the 3)

clots 2-2 (loss to them sept 29)

We can DO THIS!

Just don't let up.

The Hen is on FIYUH!
THEY WILL COME IN BUNCHES!!! - Coach Bradley