Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Shorts III had Hadden crying on the sideline
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My dvr messed up and didn't record the game.  If someone has it recorded look on the browns final drive.  They showed Hadden for 30 seconds crying on the sideline.  I felt like Eric Cartmon in saying those tears looked yummy.  Especially after he was so confident in the first half.

What a way for shorts to make up for some earlier mistakes.

Eh, we need to worry about our own guys.  Haden cried because he's a huge competitor and felt that he let his team down.  It happens.

He's still an amazing player, wish we had him on our team.

Shorts needs to work on catching passes cleanly.  Shorts got lucky there.... if it wasn't for that catch in the end, he would have been one of the scapegoats today (and rightfully so).

I'd cry too if someone made me look like a high-school defensive back. 

You talking about the shot where his face wasn't even visible?
Quote:You talking about the shot where his face wasn't even visible?
Yeah, he had his helmet on and chin guard over his mouth, never saw him crying, but you could tell he was frustrated.
Our guys didnt cry when Gordon...
Crying after the game.....must be a gator thing...ask Tebow!

Cecil ran an awesome route. Totally embarrassed Haden.

Quote:Cecil ran an awesome route. Totally embarrassed Haden.
This. Hayden is a good corner and Cecil is good to. On that play shorts was better.

126jags4life

Pic/gif or it didn't happen....

I didn't see any tears. 

He had his head down, then he looked up and it looked like he had a perfectly normal face. 

On that play, anyway...

For a guy that wants the ball more he better do a much better job of bringing the ball in for a catch.

He was pretty bad today, other than the big reception...

The Center that sailed the snap into the end zone didn't look real jolly on the sideline either.  What a great feeling.  Up by 1 point and the Browns have the ball...oops!  Now down by 1 point and the Browns have to kick away.  That was priceless. 

And yes, Shorts III needs to jaw less and catch more.  His drops totally killed the Jags offensive rhythm in the 2nd half.  But, all is forgiven since he made the game-winning catch and looked great doing it.  That was major crunch time.  Learn from the mistakes and move on. 

I'm still in shock that Henne made a clutch play

I'll just put this here...... :whistling:

Quote:..... after their self-styled standout defense gave up an 80-yard game-winning drive. 

To Chad Henne

This loss to the Jaguars was as bad as any since 1999. 

And it had players either silent or extremely emotional in the locker room. 

Joe Haden was near tears as he talked with expletives about being tired of losing and frustrated at the way things have gone. Three weeks ago, the Browns were 4-5 and people were talking about finally playing a big game in November. They now are 4-8 and headed toward a top-five draft pick. 

Again. 

“You’re going to come with the same questions every week and we’re going to give you the same answers,” Haden said, his voice cracking as he spoke to the media. “We’re gonna get better next week. We’re gonna get better next week. 

“Until we do it, then there’s nothing else to talk about.” 

He was right. 

(from ESPN's  Browns beat writer) ^

Heard Cecil talking about that play. They set Haden up. Fisch was waiting for the right time to use it. On that last play, he bit on the slant and Cecil burned him. Not enough credit for Henne. He laid the ball in his arms perfectly.
[Image: Haden-tears-2_20131201195503_320_240.JPG]

I LOVE IT!!!

This week Joe Haden. Last week Andre Johnson. Three weeks ago Delanie Walker. 

If you lose to the Jaguars, someone is going to have an emotional breakdown.