Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: If Jags lose to Vikings next Sunday, it will be a full year since they last won in Jacksonville.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
That alone will get Gus fired.

That's ok, I live in the Bahamas and they haven't won here in decades. You folk from Duval are just spoiled.
Khan tell you that? Gus isn't going anywhere until the season is officially over, we don't need another fire Gus thread no matter how creative you think it might be.

And its not if its WHEN, they lose, enjoy your day

If???, they will lose. Lol
I don't know. Tv's Vikings are pretty bad...

Lol, I'm delusional
Ain't no friggin way in this universe we put up more than 13 points against that defense. Not without special teams (what a crock) and our defense (what an even bigger crock) getting involved.
Quote:I don't know. Tv's Vikings are pretty bad...

Lol, I'm delusional

LOL!

The Vikings Offense is struggling mightily but their Defense is one of the best units in the NFL.   If the Jaguars are able to build a lead and protect the ball,   they have a realistic chance to win the game.    Considering the Jaguars struggles on Offense,  including the problems with Blake Bortles'  delivery,   unfortunately things could get very ugly for the Jags in the 2nd half if the Vikings are ahead.
Hilarious on tv seeing all purple jerseys in the stands and empty seats. Lol
Quote: LOL!

The Vikings Offense is struggling mightily but their Defense is one of the best units in the NFL. If the Jaguars are able to build a lead and protect the ball, they have a realistic chance to win the game. Considering the Jaguars struggles on Offense, including the problems with Blake Bortles' delivery, unfortunately things could get very ugly for the Jags in the 2nd half if the Vikings are ahead.

LOL @ "build a lead"

Wish ya the best of seasons this year D6!
Quote:  LOL!

The Vikings Offense is struggling mightily but their Defense is one of the best units in the NFL.   If the Jaguars are able to build a lead and protect the ball,   they have a realistic chance to win the game.    Considering the Jaguars struggles on Offense,  including the problems with Blake Bortles'  delivery,   unfortunately things could get very ugly for the Jags in the 2nd half if the Vikings are ahead.
This is all true, but it is all true about the Broncos too and we easily could have/should have beaten them today. 
Quote:Hilarious on tv seeing all purple jerseys in the stands and empty seats. Lol

I watched the game on TV. I was shocked at the number of orange jerseys today. If someone told me there were more horses-[BLEEP] fans from denver there today, I'd easily believe em. Things are starting to get pretty bad for Jags fans yet again.
Quote:This is all true, but it is all true about the Broncos too and we easily could have/should have beaten them today.

LOL @ easily while losing by double digit points.
Quote:LOL @ "build a lead"

Wish ya the best of seasons this year D6!

Thanks,  Treestone Ice!

Only the best to you as well!

The best hope for the Jaguars to build a lead against the Vikings is for the Defense to score a TD or at least set up points.   The Vikings have a nightmarish O-Line situation,  mainly due to injuries.
If? Lol
Quote: Thanks, Treestone Ice!

Only the best to you as well!

The best hope for the Jaguars to build a lead against the Vikings is for the Defense to score a TD or at least set up points. The Vikings have a nightmarish O-Line situation, mainly due to injuries.
Same to you, D6, you're the man.

A quick fact check on our scoring defense will lead one to assume that such a thing does not exist in such cities as Jacksonville, but what the hell, tis the season, I feel it's time for our defense to get a bit weird and make [BLEEP] happen, for a change.
Wont happen, opposing offense know they don't need to take risk, they come into the game plus pick 6 ahead. Vikings wont take any chances. Its one of the reason we cant get turnovers, ,

Quote:This is all true, but it is all true about the Broncos too and we easily could have/should have beaten them today. 

It's going to be a difficult task.  Yet,  a ray of hope for a Jags win is the Vikings are much better at home than on the road.   Even more than most teams.
Quote:Wont happen, opposing offense know they don't need to take risk, they come into the game plus pick 6 ahead. Vikings wont take any chances. Its one of the reason we cant get turnovers, ,

Even against other teams,  the Vikings have been mostly throwing quick short passes because of their protection issues.
That will work, all it takes is one miss tackle and we have 75 yard screen for a TD, then a BB5 pick 6, Vikes up by 14. Game Over

Pages: 1 2