Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Earl Thomas done for the year
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

<div>Ian RapoportVerified account‏@RapSheet
</div>

#Seahawks S Earl Thomas suffered a broken bone in his leg in the first half, sources say. He's out indefinitely. Brutal injury.

Earl Thomas ‏@Earl_Thomas

This game has been so good to me no regrets.. A lot is running through my mind including retirement thanks for all the prayers.

Someone else posted his injury is a torn ACL in the official game day thread. Shows you the importance of not jumping to conclusions before a diagnosis becomes official.

wait he broke his leg and he's contemplating retirement?
Quote:Wait he broke his leg and he's contemplating retirement?

Yeah I don't understand that either. Unlike soft tissue injuries players are back to normal after bones heal completely.
Quote:Yeah I don't understand that either. Unlike soft tissue injuries players are back to normal after bones heal completely.
Its a cracked tibia which is apparently not a normal thing as opposed to just a broken leg. So i dunno
Quote:Its a cracked tibia which is apparently not a normal thing as opposed to just a broken leg. So i dunno.

That means it is going to heal on its own without surgery in less than three months. And it is just a crack, not the whole bone breaking in half,
I'm gonna guess it was just him being overly emotional. Don't tweet while your head isn't right. 

Quote:That means it is going to heal on its own without surgery in less than three months. And it is just a crack, not the whole bone breaking in half,
oh thanks doc
Quote:oh thanks doc

I don't need a medical degree to know this stuff.
Quote:Someone else posted his injury is a torn ACL in the official game day thread. Shows you the importance of not jumping to conclusions before a diagnosis becomes official.

That someone was me. Lol
Quote:That someone was me. Lol

Bad boy
Quote:Bad boy

Spank me?
Quote:Spank me?
[Image: George-Costanza-Im-out.gif]