Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Trade Bortles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
See if they can get an 8th round pick for him.

Wink
It better be a different GM doing it!
Lol, trade for free
Who would want Blake? Its almost automatic he will score 6 points for the other team.

I can't imagine another team trading anything for him, not even the Browns.

Quote:See if they can get an 8th round pick for him.

Wink

So true.

I'm over here laughing though.

Space craft!
Quote:Lol, trade for free

Can you do a bald trump profile pic?
Nothing to gain. You bring in a strong head coach who's offensive minded and bring in some competition. He's too talented to give away at cut Price.
Quote:Nothing to gain. You bring in a strong head coach who's offensive minded and bring in some competition. He's too talented to give away at cut Price.

Lol, talented
Quote:You bring in a strong head coach.

Lol
I really don't see a scenario where BB5 is not on the team next year.

I just hope they bring in a vet QB to compete with him.

I'm not sure which one, just try to find the best available option out there, even if it is some teams back up right now.

Quote:Who would want Blake? Its almost automatic he will score 6 points for the other team.

If Gabbert was worth a pick, Bortles is definitely worth something. As bad as it is right now, at least it's not Gabbert.
The gameplan will simply be this to the new regime. "Blake has done some great things for us, see what you can do with him this year and feel free to draft someone this year to give him some competition where you feel- going forward, we'll address this in year 2."

Blake will be here next year, even though he has too many issues that shouldn't even need to be fixed at this point in his career.

Blake reminded me today what Tebow would have looked like in Jax...
Quote:I can't imagine another team trading anything for him, not even the Browns.

Two 8th round picks and a Cuban sandwich, deal.
WHY IN THE HELL WOULD YOU WANNA TRADE HIM???

SERIOUSLY

Do you know how much we would have to GIVE UP just to get rid of him? At least a 1st rounder in 2017 and probably a 1st and 3rd in 2018. Just no logical way to try and trade him away.

Quote:Two 8th round picks and a Cuban sandwich, deal.
I'd actually say no, real Cuban sandwiches are worth a lot to me. If its the 7/11 crap then sure.. But authentic Little Havana Cuban Sandwiches>>>>> BB5. Blake isn't worth a well made sandwich. 
Best thing about 7/11 is its better than 9/11.

Blaine as bad as he was is looking better then Bortles is this year. That's how bad we are. 

Does Gene Smith need a promising QB ?