Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Tampa Jags fans?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone here from Tampa?

I'm moving there from Orlando within the next few months. My girlfriend and I are looking for a place to rent somewhere "happening." Right now we're looking at the Channelside area. Any suggestions?

Also, suggestions for nightlife, Jags bars, dining, etc are welcome.
Quote:Anyone here from Tampa?

I'm moving there from Orlando within the next few months. My girlfriend and I are looking for a place to rent somewhere "happening." Right now we're looking at the Channelside area. Any suggestions?

Also, suggestions for nightlife, Jags bars, dining, etc are welcome.

Yes, rent somewhere "happening" so when you go to work, your girl will get bored and find her way to the clubs and invariantly get hit on and eventually picked up/ stolen from you from one of the townies. Good plan. 
Quote:Yes, rent somewhere "happening" so when you go to work, your girl will get bored and find her way to the clubs and invariantly get hit on and eventually picked up/ stolen from you from one of the townies. Good plan. 

Well, that was little uncalled for, what if she is 350 lbs, and uglier than you?

Okay, no one is uglier than you, but lets pretend she is. :woot:
I live about 40 minutes out from Tampa, but I'd hardly call where I live "happening".

Quote:I live about 40 minutes out from Tampa, but I'd hardly call where I live "happening".

If you live on AMI, I am moving in with you.

You DON'T have a say in this matter, Roomie. :no:
Quote:Well, that was little uncalled for, what if she is 350 lbs, and uglier than you?

Okay, no one is uglier than you, but lets pretend she is. :woot:

What was uncalled for? I thought it was pretty funny!!!

and btw, I'm quite handsome, thank you :yes: 
Quote:and btw, I'm quite handsome, thank you :yes:

For a Girl. Wink
Quote:For a Girl. Wink

that was a great cut up!!!

....when we were 6 years old :woot: 
Quote:If you live on AMI, I am moving in with you.

You DON'T have a say in this matter, Roomie. :no:

If you mean Anna Maria Island - I, unfortunately, do not. I'm also allergic to donkey's so you'd be a no go, sorry.
Quote:Yes, rent somewhere "happening" so when you go to work, your girl will get bored and find her way to the clubs and invariantly get hit on and eventually picked up/ stolen from you from one of the townies. Good plan.

Sorry for your loss. For those of us that work normal hours, and aren't manning the McDonald's drive-thru through the night, there isn't much going on in the club scene between 9-5. So, "I wouldn't worry about that. "
Quote:that was a great cut up!!!

....when we were 6 years old :woot:

So you still don't understand it? Am I going to need to use props of Fingerpaints, and Frogs ... or, Barbie & Ken? What does it take to get through to you?

:woot:

Quote:If you mean Anna Maria Island - I, unfortunately, do not. I'm also allergic to donkey's so you'd be a no go, sorry.

Im'ma leave the Donkey for you if you live on AMI, so what was the other roadblock again?

Love
Quote: 

So you still don't understand it? Am I going to need to use props of Fingerpaints, and Frogs ... or, Barbie & Ken? What does it take to get through to you?

:woot:

<div>Im'ma leave the Donkey for you if you live on AMI, so what was the other roadblock again?

Love

</div>

I don't live on AMI.

:ermm:
Best part of Orlando I thought was Citywalk.. Best Electric Blue Lemonades I've ever had.. 

Quote:If you mean Anna Maria Island - I, unfortunately, do not. I'm also allergic to donkey's so you'd be a no go, sorry.

Exactly how did you come to learn of this donkey allergy? :whistling:
Quote:Exactly how did you come to learn of this donkey allergy? :whistling:

A zoo... yes, that makes sense... right?

(I'm definitely not lying in an attempt to keep Sammy away from me, my house, and my family. I'm also not typing this in size 8 font in an attempt to keep him from being able to read this.)
Quote:Exactly how did you come to learn of this donkey allergy? :whistling:

A wild night of fuzzy memories in Tijuana.  

Um, I mean, isn't that how everyone discovers their allergies to donkeys?

Never mind.