Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: % games left,and jags need 1 win
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First of all don't take this the wrong way anyone. I want us to win more then 3 games this year, now with that  being said.

Jags have 5 games left ,and we just need 1 win to have a better record then last year.

@browns

vs Texans

vs Bills

vs titians

@colts

I  would really love to see the jags definttly get the one more win, and it would be terrific to see our jags win their last 3 games at home. 

There's a possibility we win out and have a shot at the last wild card spot lol
It's obvious we'll sweep the tanking Texans who will proceed to bring in Teddy and Strong.
I'll take a tie.  That makes our record better then last season but keeps us drafting before the Vikes.

Quote:It's obvious we'll sweep the tanking Texans who will proceed to bring in Teddy and Strong.

Why is it obvious? We held them to their worst game of the season and still barely won. My money is on the Texans for the rematch.
All of those games are winnable.
titians hahaha 

love it..

Quote:titians hahaha 

love it..

I think we should nip that joke in the bud.
Quote:I think we should nip that joke in the bud.

I think we need to keep abreast with the rest of this discussion and stay on track.
I want to sweep the Texans and Titans, and then I don't really care what happens. Unfortunately, that would probably give the Texans or another team a shot at Teddy.

No matter what happens the rest of this year now we have beaten last years 2 total wins. Don't get me wrong of course I would love to see us win more games, espailley at home.   Speaking of home games was our last home win last year vs tittians?

I the team puts in work at home. The Jaguars faced a hot Cardinals team and put up a good fight I'd like to see a convincing win with the home fans.