Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: What's up with all the ankle injuries?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Brandon Linder

Yannick Ngakuoue

Denard Robinson

Neal Sterling

Ben Koyack

What do all of these guys have in common?

Ankle injuries suffered against the Denver Broncos.

This is one week after T.J. Yeldon injured his ankle.

I had never seen this before. Although ankle injuries are common, it is very unusual to see so many players sprain them in the same game. Are trainers not putting enough tape on them or what?

According to Tony Khan the team ate bad oysters last night and got ankle poisoning.
Quote:According to Tony Khan the team ate bad oysters last night and got ankle poisoning.

Tell me why you say that now or you are headed to my ignore list.

Quote:I demand a reason you say that until you give me one.
Announcers said it was a decision by Gus to try and gain an advantage by being lighter players without tape. Gus believes in victory. Trust the process. Sweep the corners. 
Quote:Announcers said it was a decision by Gus to try and gain an advantage by being lighter players without tape. Gus believes in victory. Trust the process. Sweep the corners. 

I demand a reason you say that until you give me one.
Nobody is going to say anything like this without evil wrath from me. If that is why you say that stuff, you are a horrible person.

Oooohhh we got a bad [BLEEP] here! Lol
Quote:Tell me why you say that now or you are headed to my ignore list.

Look out JC! You're headed to the dreaded list!

[Image: popcorn_yes.gif]
So now that everyone knows what I will do if they reply in any way except to answer the question, there is no reason not to get an answer very quickly.

Quote:I demand a reason you say that until you give me one.
The reason is again, the announcers said Gus denied Jags players tape because he wanted to start fast this game. He believes only in victory. Sweep the corners. 
Quote:The reason is again, the announcers said Gus denied Jags players tape because he wanted to start fast this game. He believes only in victory. Sweep the corners. 

You know that is not true. If you don't say exactly what you think the reason is or at least that you don't know why, you have no business posting in this thread.
Quote:So now that everyone knows what I will do if they reply in any way except to answer the question, there is no reason not to get an answer very quickly.

I'm pretty sure you're doing people a favor by blocking them.. your threat is meaningless.
Quote:I'm pretty sure you're doing people a favor by blocking them.. your threat is meaningless.

There is no reason to think it is a meaningless thread.
Quote:There is no reason to think it is a meaningless thread.

What kind of answer do you expect? It's a pretty dumb question.
I know the answer, but I'm afraid of the wrath of MJF.
Quote:What kind of answer do you expect? It's a pretty dumb question.

There is no reason to think it is a dumb question.

I expect people to talk about ankle injuries, of course.
Quote:I know the answer, but I'm afraid of the wrath of MJF.

If you know the answer, you won't get wrath from me. If you are making something up you really don't know the answer.
I will permanently stop being mean to people when they stop being mean to me. It is that easy.

Quote:If you know the answer, you won't get wrath from me. If you are making something up you really don't know the answer.

O.K I will answer then.

I have a friend who's uncle is a trainer for the Jags. He told me that the reason for the increase in ankle injuries has to do with the new tape they are using to wrap the players ankles.

The tape is made in China and the quality is not as good as what they were using last year. They are considering switching back to their old tape for next season.
Pages: 1 2