Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jags sign Brandon Barden
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Gotta throw out a little love for my Vandy Commodore....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfpAf3rqQZc

SOOPER BOOL!

how many tight ends do we have lol

My first thought was "another Seattle cast off, right?"....lolz

Quote:My first thought was "another Seattle cast off, right?"....lolz

It was funny the first time...now...not so much...lolz
Maybe Fisch can use that 3 TE set again.  I remember a couple of successful plays with that early in the season and pre-season before Reisner and Lewis were hurt.  

Loading up on big bodies at TE could possibly help the run blocking and redzone scoring, I suppose.   Just hose him down well to get that tack stink off of him.  :teehee:

Oh noes....

"In February 2013, Barden was involved in a single car accident in Georgia and charged with DUI refusal. The case was dismissed after the arresting officer failed to appear for the court date." - Wikipedia page

Quote:Oh noes....

"In February 2013, Barden was involved in a single car accident in Georgia and charged with DUI refusal. The case was dismissed after the arresting officer failed to appear for the court date." - Wikipedia page

Yeah there's a two-foot high mug shot on the Huffington Post.

Spooky stuff!

He has only been signed to the practice squad, not the 53 man roster.  Effectively, he's a developmental free agent that gets to attend Jag practices.   

Quote:Oh noes....

Shortly thereafter, the arresting officer became the proud new owner of a Cadillac Escalade.