Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Brandon Allen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Time to star him and see what the kids got. Preseason for next season starts tomorrow for the jags
Preseason started for the Jags 5 weeks ago.
Quote:Preseason started for the Jags 5 weeks ago.

It started week 3.
This year was lost when Bradley wasn't fired.
Too scared to hurt BBINT's feelings. This team, other than a few players, are sackless.......

What can it hurt? Bortles is playing worse than a rookie QB, if that's possible. He was outplayed by Lynch, who made his first start today.

Second start for Lynch, but otherwise, yeah. I don't think Allen would come in and do well but at this point, what the heck have we to lose? Nothing. Literally, nothing that matters.

Quote:What can it hurt? Bortles is playing worse than a rookie QB, if that's possible. He was outplayed by Lynch, who made his first start today.
Quote:Second start for Lynch, but otherwise, yeah. I don't think Allen would come in and do well but at this point, what the heck have we to lose? Nothing. Literally, nothing that matters.
Yeah man, I think we've seen enough of bortles week after week. He is what he is, - he's not that good.
Quote:Too scared to hurt BBINT's feelings. This team, other than a few players, are sackless.......

That's the problem, feelings. ..this is a business decision. You worry about people's feelings your business will fail
Quote:What can it hurt? Bortles is playing worse than a rookie QB, if that's possible. He was outplayed by Lynch, who made his first start today.

Actually no it wasn't. It was his second start he started week 5.
Quote:Actually no it wasn't. It was his second start he started week 5.

Read the very short thread and you'd see he was already corrected. Wink

But seriously, 1st start or 2nd. Does that actually make any difference in the point? Bortles is... yeah...
Now would be a good time, Cant tell you how disappointed I am with BB5, and the Jags in general

Fire Gus too, amirite??