Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Is this the worst Offense in Jag History?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Mann I would give anything to see Freddy T run the ball again for us, or Jimmy catch one deep. That led me to think is this the worst offense the Jaguars ever had? I know the Gabbert years were bad, but this is awful..
Yes.  

Yeldon sucks, up there with Trent richardson, 3.0 yards per rush
Fournette
Nah, worst was Gabbert/Henne without MJD.

No. This offense at least moved the ball at times. Henne and Gabbert were much less talented teams that were about as unwatchable as any ever.
Na, its bad for sure and sucks we cant win but weve had worse with Gabbert/Henne days.

Nah. See Henne/Gabbert years.
idk that gabbert led offense avgd like 130 passing yards a game.

Sure seems like it is up there.  Which is sad because we have a very above average group of WRs.

I feel so bad for the defense. They are playing great. They are playoff caliber. The offense needs to be revamped heavily this offseason.
Quote:Sure seems like it is up there.  Which is sad because we have a very above average group of WRs.

I no longer believe that.
we need a game breaking TE and an offensive line.  Bye Bye Lewis Bye bye Thomas.  I'm good with a promising rooking and Sterling/Koyack combo.

Edit: and a new coach.  Forgot about that part.

All high priced free agents that come here always have one foot out the door.
Maybe the most mistake prone, but definitely not the worst.

Those Gabbert lead offenses were an all time in the history of the NFL type bad.

Quote:I no longer believe that.
I do.  Lee and Robinson have talent and Hurns is a great WR3.  When you have someone playing as bad as Bortles, it wouldn't matter if we had Jerry Rice and Randy Moss in their prime lined up outside.
Quote:I do.  Lee and Robinson have talent and Hurns is a great WR3.  When you have someone playing as bad as Bortles, it wouldn't matter if we had Jerry Rice and Randy Moss in their prime lined up outside.

Blackmon made plays with Henne and Gabbert..  Robinson has not made plays all year.  Hurns has dropped multiple wide open balls.  They use lee as a gadget player or on crossing routes that Bortles doesn't hit accurately.  We have an average wide receiver core.  None of these guys beat you play after play.  No one is running wide open ever, all of them have to make contested catches routinely because they don't get great seperation.  That is not above average.
Quote:I no longer believe that.
If only they knew how to gain separation.
Quote:I feel so bad for the defense. They are playing great. They are playoff caliber. The offense needs to be revamped heavily this offseason.
Imagine what the defense would be like with a real scheme and not this stupid Otto Leo abomination.  Seattle South.... hahahahahahahaha
No.

BBINT is garbage.  And the reason he's garbage is because he actually had talent.  He had talent and he wasted it by being a complete lazy peice of human feces.

BBINT is a loser.

But our offense under Blaine Gabbert was the worst offense we have ever had.  Blaine was just a terrible QB.  

BBINT had potential and is just a sub par franchise QB.

But that offense under Mularkey with Blaine under center was the worst offense I've ever seen.  

PS.  [BLEEP] you, BBINT!!!

Pages: 1 2 3