Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Playoff Hopes: Officially Dashed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This one hurts guy.

I think after last week's impressive victory, most of us were expecting a run at the playoffs. Stringing together 7 more wins, and grabbing a wildcard not only seemed possible, but it seemed likely.

Well with this loss I think all hope is lost.

It's a shame too, because anybody with two eyes and half a brain could tell we were the better team out there. I think our Jaguars got caught overlooking the Cardinals (classic trap game) towards our interdivisional showdown with the Texans next week.

Oh well, I guess we will have to wait until next year to see the Jags in the Superbowl.
Quote:This one hurts guy.

I think after last week's impressive victory, most of us were expecting a run at the playoffs. Stringing together 7 more wins, and grabbing a wildcard not only seemed possible, but it seemed likely.

It's a shame too, because anybody with two eyes and half a brain could tell we were the better team out there. I think our Jaguars got caught overlooking the Cardinals (classic trap game) towards our interdivisional showdown with the Texans next week.

Oh well, I guess we will have to wait until next year to see the Jags in the Superbowl.
Well, this whole season has been a trap game for me (looking forward to next year...)
High Score, stop it. You don't even live in Omaha.

Darn.
Hey!  We still have seven ten thousandths of a chance of making the playoffs.  Never give up until all hope is lost!

I remember my first beer.
Quote:High Score, stop it. You don't even live in Omaha.

Sad
Now that we are out of the playoff race, cut Gabbert bench Henne, so with Stanzi and bring up Scott as the backup

So close too.
Winning a division at 7-9's been done before..

This train's just starting to leave the station. Next stop: PLAYOFFS.

Quote:So close too.

It stings.

Oh MAN how it stings.

Keep your chin up guys.
Who could have seen this coming.  WHO, I ask you??

Quote:Who could have seen this coming. WHO, I ask you??

Stay strong, HB.
So you're saying there's a chance?
Quote:This one hurts guy.

LOL...

U Hv Jokes...

NH3...
Quote:High Score, stop it. You don't even live in Omaha.
Sweet !!!  love it.