Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: ***OFFICIAL Jaguars Vs. Cardinals Second Half Game Day Thread***
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Game stays tied at 14-14! But both the Jaguars and Cardinals have came back and scored touchdowns. Josh Scobee also missed and failed a 60-yard field goal attempt as the first half expired. Will the Jags win their second game in 2013? Stay tuned in the second half! GO JAGUARS!!!!!

Would have been so epic had Scobee made that kick.

Bummer that kick had a chance.

Tampa winning!
Nick Foles ballin
We need a new kicker. 

Tampa up 24-6 so legs win this one Jaguars

The Cardinals get the ball first. The Jaguars need to prevent a score, obviously, but especially on the first drive.

Ryan Davis already with a QB take down that bodes pretty well if you ask me. 

and the team is competitive against a winning team at home.

Okay, I'm putting the over/under on passes beyond the LOS in the second half at 7. Who wants the over?
Win or lose gotta love the improvement at this point in the season we're seeing today.

If we want to win this game, than our defense needs to step up in the 2nd half.

Quote:Okay, I'm putting the over/under on passes beyond the LOS in the second half at 7. Who wants the over?
Everybody and their grandma.
Fisch just didn't want to show all the offensive plays we have. Waiting for the 2nd half to beat the cards D.

Quote:Win or lose gotta love the improvement at this point in the season we're seeing today.
Much more fun to watch these days.. :thumbsup:
Quote:Much more fun to watch these days.. :thumbsup:

Feels like a different season
Quote:Feels like a different season
Remember 2003? The Jags went 1-7 in the first 8 games and 4-4 in the last 8 games. I'm not saying, I'm just saying.
20 yards between both teams in the first half. It's certainly a passing league these days.

Our run D looks good, so we got that going for us

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19