Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Carson Palmer on the Jaguars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

hes the only qb to throw an int in every game this season i think, lets keep that streak alive lol

Carson Palmer?

CARSON PALMER?

CARSON PALMER?

Who are you? Worse than Henne. Have a seat son.
OH boy....he probably shouldn't have said that.

Quote:http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/997256...guars-fans

The irony being that Arizona has never finished a season above Jacksonville in average attendance since ESPN has been keeping track.

Actually, the only time a Carson Palmer-led team has finished above the Jaguars in average attendance is the Bengals in 2007 and 2009.
We traded for Palmer?!!!!??!11!?

*Panics*
Hahahah Carson Palmer is a joke man. Just another failed USC product. Hopefully he retires soon. Cant stand this guy.

Did he forget about the attendance of the last team he played for? I didn't.

[Image: ku-xlarge.jpg]
Jaguars attendance > Cardinals attendance = Carson Palmer is not very bright. Smile

I think that Palmer just jinxed his own team,

We're going to kill them now. 

haha who cares.  Carson Palmer blows. 

He said it is fun because you get to quiet the crowd.  When has Carson Palmer ever done anything to quiet a crowd?

Because of that clown the Jags actually have a shot at winning. 

Quote:haha who cares.  Carson Palmer blows. 

He said it is fun because you get to quiet the crowd.  When has Carson Palmer ever done anything to quiet a crowd?

Because of that clown the Jags actually have a shot at winning. 

When he got injured against the Steelers I'd imagine.
Carson Palmer is still in the league?

Quote:When he got injured against the Steelers I'd imagine.

I saw that play. It was on his first pass attempt, so Bengals fans did not have a lot to cheer for before it happened. I paid no attention to the fans because Marvin Lewis complained it was a dirty hit but I do remember they were not cheering the injury like Texans fans did earlier this year.

What I don't understand is why would Carson Palmer think visiting an empty stadium is harder than staying home at an empty stadium? The only major difference is Arizona does not cover any seats.
Quote:Carson Palmer is still in the league?

FYI he was drafted the same year we picked Byron Leftwich. That would make this year his 11th season. Not bad for a quarterback.
Quote:FYI he was drafted the same year we picked Byron Leftwich. That would make this year his 11th season. Not bad for a quarterback.
Thank you for answering my totally serious question Mrs. or Ms. JaguarWoman.
Quote:Thank you for answering my totally serious question Mrs. or Ms. JaguarsWoman.

BTW I am not married and don't want anyone calling me Ms.

Now back to the topic: Who all thinks we are going to be more fired up with this silly bulletin board material about having an empty stadium?
Quote:BTW I am not married and don't want anyone calling me Ms.

Now back to the topic: Who all thinks we are going to be more fired up with this silly bulletin board material about having an empty stadium?
Everybody else is passed out. I tried to wake them but nobody woke up. Actually a couple of the guys cussed at me for trying. No,this bulletin board material will not inspire victory...
Quote:BTW I am not married and don't want anyone calling me Ms.

We can be as "fired up" as we'd like. That doesn't change the fact that if we played this upcoming game vs AZ 100 times, we'd probably win 15 of them. 
Pages: 1 2 3