Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Greene to IR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yay now no more muff punts lol sorry Greene hope you a speedy recovery, hope they put lee back there full time.
Normally id say, "That sux"...

But...
Sorry to see that. I had a lot of high hopes for that kid this year. I think due to Lee staying healthy though he's been regulated back to just straight special teams and I am starting to think he's just going to be Ace Sanders 2.0 for David Caldwell at this point. That does hurt us a bit going into tomorrow's game. Now we're short two receivers between him and Hurns. Hopefully Robinson and Lee can pull the extra weight or snaps. Walters and Benn should get more looks though. 

I had high hopes for Greene, but most of that hope was based on only a few nice plays he had as a rookie along with some of his returns. Any remaining hope for this kid is clinging to him by threads. He was a total ghost this season.

Who knows though? Next year he might surprise us all. I still recall Cecil Shorts III surprising us all with his TD-laden season a year after being a total ghost for a season.

He'll be fine next year.
He's trash
Somewhere in between the last two comments.

I disagree with the above 3 comments.

It's kinda amazing how healthy we've been this year. Yet our dismal record...
Quote:Yay now no more muff punts lol sorry Greene hope you a speedy recovery, hope they put lee back there full time.

You have memory problems if you think only Rashad Greene muffed punts. Three different players muffed punts last month.
Quote:He's trash

Like 99% of your posts.
Quote:Like 99% of your posts.

12 months ago these posts were about Lee. They're singing a different tune these days.
It's realistically possible that the Achilles' injury that Rashad Greene has been dealing with was a major factor in his inconsistencies fielding punts this season,

Next season, Greene probably will get a clean slate with a new Jaguars coaching staff. 

I actually think Greene could be a pretty darn good slot receiver.  Hope he comes back next season and shows the health and improvement that we've seen out of Lee.  Could be a very solid #4 WR, if we had a decent QB. 

Quote:I actually think Greene could be a pretty darn good slot receiver.  Hope he comes back next season and shows the health and improvement that we've seen out of Lee.  Could be a very solid #4 WR, if we had a decent QB. 

Blake Bortles is more than decent. With great coaching he can be a great QB.
This is not good news.....Who's going to muff punts for us today?
Quote:This is not good news.....Who's going to muff punts for us today?

Anyone can muff a punt. Not a lot of players can chase after their own muffed punt like Greene. Talent like that is tough to replace.
Brian Walters!!!

Greene sucks.
Quote:This is not good news.....Who's going to muff punts for us today?

There is no reason to expect a muffed punt every single week. Bryan Walters just fair catches most of the time.
Quote:Anyone can muff a punt. Not a lot of players can chase after their own muffed punt like Greene. Talent like that is tough to replace.

Exactly. When three different players muff punts, you can't possibly point your finger on one punt returner.
Pages: 1 2