Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Middle School Football Coach Fired After Planning Awards Banquet To Be At Hooters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Probably not the smartest thing to do with funds from the school. http://www.sportsgrid.com/video/oregon-m...how-fired/

And the Dinner is still on......... Why not?

Don't see the problem.

It's Hooters...not a strip club.
I likes Hooter's

[Image: tumblr_m8itt6y5WY1qbh0eio1_500.gif]

He was probably going to limit each player to two beers. What's the problem?
Quote:He was probably going to limit each player to two beers. What's the problem?
That's the exact problem. No one goes to Hooters and drinks 2 beers. That's a Federal Law I'm pretty sure.
I wonder if all of the kids will be receiving trophies for participation.

Quote:It's Hooters...not a strip club.

Exactly. 

People are strange. 
If it's still being held why did the guy get fired?

Don't you guys know?  Boobs are obscene.  They should be bound tight so the evil temptresses can't corrupt our puritan sensibilities.

Duh.

Seems like only one in five or more of their waitresses are even worth looking at. Even the, nothing to write home about. Whatev.
Quote:Seems like only one in five or more of their waitresses are even worth looking at. Even the, nothing to write home about. Whatev.

Someone probably needs to complain to management about their hiring practices. Ninja
Quote:Someone probably needs to complain to management about their hiring practices. Ninja
I'll let you spearhead that. Let them know just because they have hooters doesn't mean they should be in those uniforms.

I wonder if I can go undercover and apply and blow the lid off their hiring processes. If you see a dude in the hooters uniform that will be me. You will also know they aren't hiring people that make the uniform look good. They will be exposed!!
Quote:I'll let you spearhead that. Let them know just because they have hooters doesn't mean they should be in those uniforms.

I wonder if I can go undercover and apply and blow the lid off their hiring processes. If you see a dude in the hooters uniform that will be me. You will also know they aren't hiring people that make the uniform look good. They will be exposed!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zFK3a2QZaw
When it comes to food, I can honestly say I pick a place for their food quality & price. I as well tip for service, and the minimal is 20%(ish) ... Someone has to really be trying to be bad to not get the minimum.

Ate at Hooters one time, wasn't impressed (value wise), so I haven't been back ... Had the Client I was with not picked Hooters, It would probably be 0 times.

I don't fault anyone that likes Hooters at all (This really isn't coming out right), I just drive right on by to the next place without much of a thought. I have to also admit, maybe it was just a one time event that the food didn't impress me, or the cook was hungover. Just hasn't been my thang to go to Hooters. <Gasp> did I just say that out loud? :blink:

Quote:When it comes to food, I can honestly say I pick a place for their food quality & price. I as well tip for service, and the minimal is 20%(ish) ... Someone has to really be trying to be bad to not get the minimum.

Ate at Hooters one time, wasn't impressed (value wise), so I haven't been back ... Had the Client I was with not picked Hooters, It would probably be 0 times.

I don't fault anyone that likes Hooters at all (This really isn't coming out right), I just drive right on by to the next place without much of a thought. I have to also admit, maybe it was just a one time event that the food didn't impress me, or the cook was hungover. Just hasn't been my thang to go to Hooters. <Gasp> did I just say that out loud? :blink:
Their wings are terrible. I've never been impressed with their food.
I love Hooters.

Quote:Their wings are terrible. I've never been impressed with their food.
Damn, something is wrong with you.
Pages: 1 2