Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jags win with largest margin in history!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Found on CBS site:

[Image: 1450879_604541296251785_530399017_n.jpg]

Victory at last !!!

In other news, 35% of people polled said they do not watch football.

I DEMAND A RECOUNT!

That's spooky stuff.

i cant believe we have that much fans lol

Whatever. At least we are not joke of the league.

Quote:Whatever. At least we are not joke of the league.
And what team is???????????

Pretty sure we are.

Pretty sure we are.

Pretty sure we are.

Pretty sure we are.
Woah, how did that happen? I only it the button once...

Jags are supposed to be a bad rebuilding team. There is nothing to be laughed at to have a bad season as everyone expected. However Gaints and Steelers are having a season much worse than their fans' expectation. So my vote of 'Joke of the league' goes to either Gaints or Steelers. Jags are not even close to top three. Nobody else cares about us. We are just irrelevant for now. 

Quote:Found on CBS site:

[Image: 1450879_604541296251785_530399017_n.jpg]
And I thought we would lose to the Bye weak. We're Number 1, we're number 1! Can this CBS poll be the official tiebreaker for the draft?
Quote:Woah, how did that happen? I only it the button once...
Lag can sometimes result in duplicate posts. I can't say that I've seen it happen quite like what happened with you, but I've seen duplicate posts happen as a result of lag.

We had to be first in something....

Quote:Woah, how did that happen? I only it the button once...
I guess you weren't pretty sure, you were very sure.
Hey guys, Titans fan checking in. Wanting to get your thoughts on Mike Brown? Just picked him up in FF.

Quote:Hey guys, Titans fan checking in. Wanting to get your thoughts on Mike Brown? Just picked him up in FF.

Has potential. Could be gud if he had a decent QB throwing to him. I could easily see him ending up like Mike Thomas though where he has one good season then becomes absolutely terrible.
Pages: 1 2