Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Request for First Coast News
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok First Coast News .... it's time....

Bring Back Amanda -- she can do your weather report !!!!

[Image: 120611044110_IMG_1409.JPG]

[Image: Tim_Deegan_Booking_Photo.jpg]

I second the motion.

Quote:I second the motion.

I second that emotion. 

(I don't even live in Jax...I just wanted to say that)
My wife's mother said she didnt like her voice.  Hater.

Quote:My wife's mother said she didnt like her voice.  Hater.

Her voice isn't bad...i just always thought she looked more like an actress of the adult variety. :whistling:
I don't even live in Jax either and I want her back.

Where did she go anyway?

Oregon

Amanda Zitzman - Ms Florida Runner Up

Was she the one with the horrible shrill voice and would always yell the traffic reports?

Quote:Was she the one with the horrible shrill voice and would always yell the traffic reports?
She didn't "yell" the traffic reports, but yes, her voice takes some getting used to. Like the blond girlfriend on Big Bang Theory.

Like it matters if she's actually talking.
Quote:My wife's mother said she didnt like her voice.  Hater.

Quote:Her voice isn't bad...i just always thought she looked more like an actress of the adult variety. :whistling:
I didn't even know she talked.
Quote:Oregon

Amanda Zitzman - Ms Florida Runner Up

That explains it.  Her voice was annoying to me, though I did get a snicker everytime she screwed up one of her broadcasts, which was frequently.  I used to think she got the traffic gig because she was related to someone high up at the station. I hope she's doing better in Oregon.
Quote:I didn't even know she talked.
  Laughing beat me to it
Quote:That explains it.  Her voice was annoying to me, though I did get a snicker everytime she screwed up one of her broadcasts, which was frequently.  I used to think she got the traffic gig because she was related to someone high up at the station. I hope she's doing better in Oregon.

I don't know if she was related to a higher up, or if it was a more, erm, complex arrangement.
You know she's hot when no one has yet made fun of her last name after 13 posts.  

I sure wouldn't mind being her Clearasil wipe.  Ba-dum, Tssss!

Quote:You know she's hot when no one has yet made fun of her last name after 13 posts.  

.... but people did manage to critique her voice Wallbash
She can get it