Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Justin Blackmon Jersey Buy Back Program #14 ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Did Shad step up and offer any buy back on the Justin jersey yet?

I never thought there were be any jersey less valuable then the Gabbert jersey but I stand corrected.

Haha but no.  You've got to straight up murder someone for that to happen.

Quote:Haha but no.  You've got to straight up murder someone for that to happen.
what about putting ones career on life support, does that count?
With a matt jones jersey you'd have a matched set.

I'll give you a PB sandwich
Quote:I'll give you a PB sandwich

no jelly??  Man you drive a hard bargain
Quote:I'll give you a PB sandwich
No jelly with that either.  Damn.
Put it next to your RJ Soward jersey....

Can we trade in Blackmons Jersey for a few beers at the next home game???

Nah, just put it aside for the rest of the season, and then bring it back out next year when he's back on track and producing his 1500 yard season and then pretend as if you same people never posted the stuff you did above?....how about that?... 

I ordered a Blackmon jearsy last Monday and friday he gets suspended smh....

Quote:I ordered a Blackmon jearsy last Monday and friday he gets suspended smh....

Too funny, I was hanging out smoking crack with him while you were ordering his jersey.

Seriously though, if you did order the jersey, I'd try to cancel the order or send it back for a store credit or something.  Doesn't hurt to try.

Situations like this is why I rarely buy jerseys anymore I usually just go with player t-shirts
Quote:Situations like this is why I rarely buy jerseys anymore I usually just go with player t-shirts

...huh?...you do realize that situations like this are still in the extreme exception and not the rule??.... :ermm: 
Quote:I ordered a Blackmon jearsy last Monday and friday he gets suspended smh....
You're actually not the first person I've heard that from. A friend of mine was convinced after the Broncos game that Blackmon was the real deal, so he bought a Blackmon jersey. He's still pissed off at the purchase.
Quote:Too funny, I was hanging out smoking crack with him while you were ordering his jersey.
lol!!! Im still gone rock it. Hopefully he will get it right. I also have a Gabbert Jearsy from his rookie season smh...
Quote:You're actually not the first person I've heard that from. A friend of mine was convinced after the Broncos game that Blackmon was the real deal, so he bought a Blackmon jersey. He's still [BAD WORD REMOVED] off at the purchase.
lol... and its the authentic.
Quote:...huh?...you do realize that situations like this are still in the extreme exception and not the rule??.... :ermm:

I meant situations like a first round picks either being a let down either on the field or off. Like most of the Jags draft picks of the last 10 or so years. Blackmon can still redeem himself but it seems like as soon as he starts getting back on track something derails him.
Quote:Did Shad step up and offer any buy back on the Justin jersey yet?

I never thought there were be any jersey less valuable then the Gabbert jersey but I stand corrected.

I remember a point in time when you actually posted good stuff. What happened?
Quote:I remember a point in time when you actually posted good stuff. What happened?

Ha, I was thinking the same thing. Definitely lost some velocity off his fastball.
Pages: 1 2