Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Angry Beaver Detained for Trashing Store Christmas Display...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Beaver walks into Md. store, finds only artificial Christmas trees, and proceeds to trash it

In St. Mary’s County, Md., at least one badly behaved beaver is ready for holiday shopping

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/loca...f1fe85ef2e

I had an angry beaver once.  She's AKA my ex-wife.

LOL What was the beaver thinking? It is supposed to look for real trees near water. Silly thing.

That guy gives beavers a bad name.  He makes me want to slug him one.

[Image: Beaver_Runs_Away.jpg]

I don't blame him...I hate fake trees too.
And here I thought this was more political clickbait from you.

Quote:I don't blame him...I hate fake trees too.

Give me a root ball or give me death!
[Image: angry_beavers_showdown_2012_2.jpg]

Looks like Daggit
I prefer the angry pirate to the angry beaver.
Speaking of which, Oregon State could do so much better with their logo.

[Image: 1837_oregon_state_beavers-alternate-2013.png]
Quote:I don't blame him...I hate fake trees too.

I have fake trees. There is nowhere to put up a real tree in my condo. Before moving to Florida, my cat thought she was supposed to clean up the floor by eating pine needles. I miss putting ornaments on trees.
Quote:I have fake trees. There is nowhere to put up a real tree in my condo. Before moving to Florida, my cat thought she was supposed to clean up the floor by eating pine needles. I miss putting ornaments on trees.

If you can put up a fake Christmas tree, why can't you put up a real tree in the same spot? That doesn't make sense to me.... :no:
The owner should have shaved that beaver and poked it...that'd teach it a lesson.

Quote:The owner should have shaved that beaver and poked it...that'd teach it a lesson.

Probably not, since y'all keep trying to teach that lesson over and over again. :whistling:
lol

Some beavers are just NEVER satisfied.

Quote:If you can put up a fake Christmas tree, why can't you put up a real tree in the same spot? That doesn't make sense to me.

The fake tree is much smaller. I don't enough space for a big tree in the same spot.
Quote:Some beavers are just NEVER satisfied.

They're called angry beavers for a reason I guess.
Quote:The fake tree is much smaller. I don't enough space for a big tree in the same spot.

Real trees come in all sizes...and they you don't have to find room to store it all year long.
What beavers are never satisfied?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7