Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Todman
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How is it that Todman did not get one carry in another lopsided game.  I can't imagine it was from the bobbled returns.  The kid looks great when he gets touches..better than Denard IMO

If the game is a blowout, lets see what this kid can do with more than a few touches on offense.

It's amazing how watered down the term "great" has become for some.

Average *
I don't think he looked great but if this season about evaluating younger talent why isn't he get any looks? Same with Stanzi if this seasons just about having 16 preseason games why the heck isn't Staniz, Brewster and Toddman playing?

Quote:I don't think he looked great but if this season about evaluating younger talent why isn't he get any looks? Same with Stanzi if this seasons just about having 16 preseason games why the heck isn't Staniz, Brewster and Toddman playing?
... and Reynolds 
Great is probably not the best word...good.

Quote:... and Reynolds 

All of them, apparently this is a 20 game preseason heck why are we playing guys that we know won't be here in 3 years?
Quote:I don't think he looked great but if this season about evaluating younger talent why isn't he get any looks? Same with Stanzi if this seasons just about having 16 preseason games why the heck isn't Staniz, Brewster and Toddman playing?
because we are "trying" to be "competitive" and not make it seem that we are "mailing" it in "yet"

todman is just ok, sure i'd like him to get a chance to show his skills in an actual game. we are gonna draft a rb this may regardless if we resign mjd or not.
Quote:because we are "trying" to be "competitive" and not make it seem that we are "mailing" it in "yet"

todman is just ok, sure i'd like him to get a chance to show his skills in an actual game. we are gonna draft a rb this may regardless if we resign mjd or not.

Ok well the 2nd half the cats out the bag, the check has been mailed, the season is over, lets play all the young guys.

Brewster played last week