Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jaguars (and 49ers) Featured On The Discovery Channel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, Jaguars fans!  Smile  The Discovery Channel is televising the behind the scenes look on both our Jacksonville Jaguars, and the San Francisco 49ers recent NFL International game played at Wembley Stadium near London.  Titled  'NFL In Season,'  the one-hour program will be seen late Friday Night, November 1, at 11:00PM Eastern Standard Time.    :thumbsup:   Smile

http://dsc.discovery.com/tv-shows/tv-schedule.htm

Cool... hopefully I'll be able to catch the show.

Set the dvr, thanks

hmm, seems interesting.

LOL please dont show to much of teh game...but should be interesting....love having TIVO

Quote:Hi, Jaguars fans!  Smile  The Discovery Channel is televising the behind the scenes look on both our Jacksonville Jaguars, and the San Francisco 49ers recent NFL International game played at Wembley Stadium near London.  Titled  'NFL In Season,'  the one-hour program will be seen late Friday Night, November 1, at 11:00PM Eastern Standard Time.    :thumbsup:   Smile

http://dsc.discovery.com/tv-shows/tv-schedule.htm
Thanks for posting, as I'm sure I would have missed the listing.

Just watched it. (Whomever thought of/invented the DVR should have received a Nobel Prize)

Well done. It's great to see coaches and players as people. Seeing players without helmets is different.

Yeah, I wish the game was more competitive, but it was about so much more than the game.

I couldn't tell where Bradley lives (some gated community I'm sure), but - nice house.
I missed it. Anyone know if they will re-air it anytime soon?
Quote:I missed it. Anyone know if they will re-air it anytime soon?

And you call yourself a fan.

Let me know if you find out, please.
Quote:And you call yourself a fan.

I don't ever recall him going that far ... are you sure you aren't thinking of someone else?