Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Smoking Makes You Look Old
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
We now have visual proof.  Pass the word!

I've never smoked, so I'm good! :thumbsup:

I've smoked roughly a pack and a half a day since I was seventeen years old, and I'm told quite often that I look no older than twenty one or twenty two; occasionally even eighteen.

I'M 27 TODAY YOU GAYS WISH ME LUCK ON MY FUTURES!!2

Quote:I've smoked roughly a pack and a half a day since I was seventeen years old, and I'm told quite often that I look no older than twenty one or twenty two; occasionally even eighteen.

My sexual lifestyle is none of your business.
This just in...

Film at 11.
Quote:I've smoked roughly a pack and a half a day since I was seventeen years old, and I'm told quite often that I look no older than twenty one or twenty two; occasionally even eighteen.

When you're younger the body can heal and repair faster. With age that slows down, smoking helps slow that down as well.
Quote:When you're younger the body can heal and repair faster. With age that slows down, smoking helps slow that down as well.

I've actually maintained a few different prematurely aging habits over the years.  I suppose it's a good thing, too, else I can only imagine my appearance would be... primordial dwarf-esque. 

I assume it will all hit me at once on my 30th birthday or so, and suddenly I'll become something akin to my former (and ever well-received) special man birthday face avatar, on this here message board of all places.  

I think it was his birthday.  That's how I always assessed the situation in my head, anyway.  

"Yeah, dude gotta be on that birthday grind." -- (learned assessment)
Quote:My sexual lifestyle is none of your business.

"It kills me to know what's happening to society as a whole. America is becoming completely feminized. (Not that there is anything wrong with females)"

-- Tommy
Oh, tobacco? No problem.
And in a shocking turn of events: Today we have learned that water is indeed actually wet!
Quote:And in a shocking turn of events: Today we have learned that water is indeed actually wet!

For real?
Quote:For real?

Yep!!
Quote:Yep!!

I'd like to dispute your claims! Wet is defined as "covered or soaked with water or another liquid." Water cannot become covered or soaked with itself because it will instead bond with the newly introduced molecules. Therefore, water is, by itself, not wet.
Quote:I'd like to dispute your claims! Wet is defined as "covered or soaked with water or another liquid." Water cannot become covered or soaked with itself because it will instead bond with the newly introduced molecules. Therefore, water is, by itself, not wet.

Water is however quite sticky. I'll let you explain the science portion of it.
Quote:I'd like to dispute your claims! Wet is defined as "covered or soaked with water or another liquid." Water cannot become covered or soaked with itself because it will instead bond with the newly introduced molecules. Therefore, water is, by itself, not wet.

Thank you, Bill Nye.
I don't think molecules bond. That's atoms you're thinking of.
Keith Richards is a smoker..

The Nicotine/THC Fountain of Youth?
I prefer to call water "moist" as opposed to "wet". It's just an all around better word. 

Plus it makes the boys giggle. 

Smoke Free now for 2 years 5 months and 1 day. Last smoke was on May 18th 2011.

previously I was a 2 packs a day guy. Saw my oldest one day pretend he was smoking and that was it for me, gave the wallet to the wife and didn't carry any cash for almost 3 months while I came off it cold turkey.

I still dream about smoking to this day, and every day I want a smoke, but it's manageable now, and the smell bothers me around other smokers.

Pages: 1 2 3