Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Cheaper To Live In Barcelona And Commute To London
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just found this interesting. A man who lives in London calculated that it would be cheaper for him to live in a 2 bedroom "flat" and commute to London then it would be to get a one bedroom place in London. That's crazy. I always knew the London real estate was crazy, I didn't realize it was like that! Jumped 10% in October alone, wow! Happy real estate agents, that is for sure.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/london-blo...40537.html

Curiosity got the better of me and had to look up the distance to and from. The distance from Barcelona to London is.....924.5 miles

(but they'd say 1,487 km.). 13 hours and 53 minutes.

Haha, yeah the real estate there is nuts.  I know a girl that went over there and lived for a year.  Luckily for her our company paid for her place right in the middle of town, during the Olympics.  I can only imagine what that place would have cost.

I went a few years back and London was disappointing to me.  Since we tightened up our boarders, the international community is flocking to London.  London is the new Middle East.

Quote:I went a few years back and London was disappointing to me.  Since we tightened up our boarders, the international community is flocking to London.  London is the new Middle East.

I have no idea what you are trying to say here.