Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Even Jay Leno is ripping us......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
From the Tuesday Tonight show

Have you tried to get on the Obamacare website? Oh, it is slow! It is so slow that by the time you sign up for Obamacare you’ll be eligible for Medicare. It's slower than a ticket scalper at a Jacksonville Jaguars game.

Ugh!
I don't watch him or letterman anymore. But when I did, they always ripped whatever team was doing the worse at the given time. No matter what sport it was. No big deal.
Quote: 

From the Tuesday Tonight show

Have you tried to get on the Obamacare website? Oh, it is slow! It is so slow that by the time you sign up for Obamacare you’ll be eligible for Medicare. It's slower than a ticket scalper at a Jacksonville Jaguars game.

<div style="color:rgb(0,0,0);background-color:rgb(255,255,255);text-align:left;">

Ugh!

</div>

Dude has a goofy looking face with that huge chin. 
That guy is way behind....scalpers have been slow for a few years now.

The Joke would have been fine if it was more like:

Have you tried to get on the Obamacare website? Oh, it is slow! It is so slow that by the time you sign up for Obamacare you’ll be eligible for Medicare. It's so slow, that by the time you sign up the Jacksonville Jaguars will have won a game. The only thing slower is the phone number they give you to call if you can't sign up using the website.  That's how slow it is.  

(Of course we already know why it's so slow.  It's so slow because when you sign up, it's busy downloading all of your personal information.  See, the NSA isn't spying on us anymore.  It's healthcare!)

We are deservedly the butt of many jokes....  however  -    Leno hasn't been funny for 10 years.   

I like to consider ourselves football challenged.

Haha I saw that.  Jay Leno is pretty much the antithesis of comedy, but man did he throw down a SCORCHING hot BURRRRRRN!!!11

Quote:The Joke would have been fine if it was more like:

Have you tried to get on the Obamacare website? Oh, it is slow! It is so slow that by the time you sign up for Obamacare you’ll be eligible for Medicare. It's so slow, that by the time you sign up the Jacksonville Jaguars will have won a game. The only thing slower is the phone number they give you to call if you can't sign up using the website.  That's how slow it is.  

(Of course we already know why it's so slow.  It's so slow because when you sign up, it's busy downloading all of your personal information.  See, the NSA isn't spying on us anymore.  It's healthcare!)

QFT before it disappears  :whistling: 
<p style="margin-left:40px;">I wonder how many people actually watch Jay Leno. And how many TV sets tuned into his show are actually people that fell asleep watching something else?

<p style="margin-left:40px;"> 

<p style="margin-left:40px;">Hulu Plus recommended his show based on other shows I watch. I was deeply offended.

Ironically, Leno has been the butt of many jokes over the last several years.

Okay...as a fan base we need to stop looking for things to get upset about. It was a joke...funny or not. We don't need to walk around with thin skin and huge chips on our shoulders for Pete's sake!! It just makes us larger targets!!
Quote:Okay...as a fan base we need to stop looking for things to get upset about. It was a joke...funny or not. We don't need to walk around with thin skin and huge chips on our shoulders for Pete's sake!! It just makes us larger targets!!

....chip on shoulder the size of a bus here. 
Quote:We are deservedly the butt of many jokes....  however  -    Leno has never been slightly funny.

Fixed that for ya bro.
Quote:Fixed that for ya bro.
Even better.  :thanks:
Quote:Okay...as a fan base we need to stop looking for things to get upset about. It was a joke...funny or not. We don't need to walk around with thin skin and huge chips on our shoulders for Pete's sake!! It just makes us larger targets!!

Who is Pete?  And why should I care what he thinks?
Quote:Who is Pete?  And why should I care what he thinks?

You should care because he's making fun of us! Let's all go rip him endlessly in the blogosphere!

I don't see that many people upset.
Quote:I don't see that many people upset.

I mean about everything in general....or every other thread on the main board.
OMG! Some one made fun of a 0-8 team!!! [shocked face] as If we wouldn't make fun of another team if they were winless.
Pages: 1 2