Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Florida Layabout, 21, Gets Mom Arrested After She Slaps Him In Face For Being Rude Freeloader
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can not describe in fitting words what I think of this guy.

Florida Layabout, 21, Gets Mom Arrested After She Slaps Him In Face For Being Rude Freeloader

According to Sergio Irey’s mother, the 21-year-old Florida man is unemployed, lives at home rent-free, does not help out with household chores or bills, has allowed his college grades to plummet, and “spends all his time with a girl who is a bad influence on him.”

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/son-...ted-576321

I hope it was worth it to him...cuz mommas gonna throw his [BLEEP] out when she gets home!! I know I would!!
A few nights on the street will straighten him out
She's kinda hot.

,,,,and people wonder why I have the disdain for todays society as I do.

what a piece of trash that "man" is. smh...

Quote:,,,,and people wonder why I have the disdain for todays society as I do.

what a piece of trash that "man" is. smh...
Yes, bad people only exist in current times.

Get real grandpa.
One wonders what kind of parent she was, for him to reach age 21 with so little respect for his mother and being generally useless.

Methinks there is more to this story than this particular incident.

Quote:;Yes, bad people only exist in current times.

Get real grandpa.

There is absolutely more disrespect for parents by their children nowadays than ever before. Probably because too many kids have grown up too easy over the last several decades. (Yes, that is the parents fault as well, I get that - before someone chimes in with that) And I'm not old enough to be a grandpa....just hate the lack of respect in this generation for others by many - and you just proved my point with your end comment. Thanks. :yes:

[Image: tumblr_mn2bt3TiVx1spnkqyo1_500.gif]

Quote:There is absolutely more disrespect for parents by their children nowadays than ever before. Probably because too many kids have grown up too easy over the last several decades. (Yes, that is the parents fault as well, I get that - before someone chimes in with that) And I'm not old enough to be a grandpa....just hate the lack of respect in this generation for others by many - and you just proved my point with your end comment. Thanks. :yes:

You forgot to tell him to get off your lawn!! :Woot:
Quote:There is absolutely more disrespect for parents by their children nowadays than ever before. Probably because too many kids have grown up too easy over the last several decades. (Yes, that is the parents fault as well, I get that - before someone chimes in with that) And I'm not old enough to be a grandpa....just hate the lack of respect in this generation for others by many - and you just proved my point with your end comment. Thanks. :yes:

The guy in this story is just a jerk. Jerks have always existed. Your "good ol' days" were no different. You certainly act old enough to be a grandpa, and no your point hasn't been proven anywhere outside your own little world. I'm surprised you haven't run off to start up your own utopia cult society or some crap like that by now.
I had both of my parents working a chain gang by the time I was 19. This guy is 21 and just now got his mom thrown in the slammer? What a slacker.
Quote:Yes, bad people only exist in current times.

Get real grandpa.

You haven't heard? Society peaked in the 80s. Even though there was a book and a TV movie about a kid that killed his parents around the age of 15 or so...which happened in the 80s. 

But this guy getting his mom arrested is a sign that society is in the dumps and of disrespect. 

I bet he got participation trophies growing up. Self entitled brat....I bet every single kid got that same trophy and turned out the same way.
Quote:She's kinda hot.

I'd let her hit me.