Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Meet Lou Panick, future Darwin Award winner
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

<span>Meet Lou Panick, future Darwin Award winner, who thinks dressing up like Jason Voorhees from Friday the 13th and chasing people through neighborhoods with a realistic rifle is "funny."</span>

When this prankster is gunned down by a cop, concealed carrier, or homeowner, only his mother will mourn him. Maybe.

http://bearingarms.com/when-this-prankst...him-maybe/

Then there are the people dressed up as Trayvon Martin, and George Zimmerman. Sad  Sick people.

Michael Myers is the best horror film killer of all time imo.

Michael Myers with a gun is a scary thing.

I'll garantee you if that little twerp jumps out at me he'll be shot

Quote:Michael Myers is the best horror film killer of all time imo.

Michael Myers with a gun is a scary thing.

Michael Myers don't need no stinking gun! :no:

The thrill of Myers is that you can have an Olymipic sprinter running to get away from him and Michael will catch him every time...with nothing faster than a moderately paced walk!!
Quote:Michael Myers don't need no stinking gun! :no:

The thrill of Myers is that you can have an Olymipic sprinter running to get away from him and Michael will catch him every time...with nothing faster than a moderately paced walk!!

Well that's because tree roots and any other conceivable trip hazard mysteriously appears before the runner. And if they make it to their theretofore perfectly running car, guess what? It won't start.

I always get a kick out of lumbering zombies sneaking up on people in wide open spaces. It's a conspiracy I tell ya.
Quote:Well that's because tree roots and any other conceivable trip hazard mysteriously appears before the runner. And if they make it to their theretofore perfectly running car, guess what? It won't start.

I always get a kick out of lumbering zombies sneaking up on people in wide open spaces. It's a conspiracy I tell ya.

Plus I guess it must be really hard running through the woods in nothing but your bra and panties, or with a tank top on and no bra! :thumbsup:
Quote:Plus I guess it must be really hard running through the woods in nothing but your bra and panties, or with a tank top on and no bra! :thumbsup:

Nah. When I'm dressed like that in the woods I'm usually the pursuer.
Quote:Nah. When I'm dressed like that in the woods I'm usually the pursuer.

I'd forgotten about that...are white water rafters particularly fast runners? Do you have a hard time catching up with them? :whistling:
Quote:I'd forgotten about that...are white water rafters particularly fast runners? Do you have a hard time catching up with them? :whistling:

It doesn't matter. These new sport undies have really upped my game.
Quote:Plus I guess it must be really hard running through the woods in nothing but your bra and panties, or with a tank top on and no bra! :thumbsup:

Hold on a minute while I let this image sink in...
Quote:Hold on a minute while I let this image sink in...

It's ALWAYS a chilly night too!! :thumbsup:
Quote:Hold on a minute while I let this image sink in...

Coming this fall: Halloween XXVI

Starring: Roseanne Barr as the girl in distress.

There you go. Let THAT sink in.
Quote:It's ALWAYS a chilly night too!! :thumbsup:

Oh, I got that part right away!
Quote:Coming this fall: Halloween XXVI

Starring: Roseanne Barr as the girl in distress.

There you go. Let THAT sink in.

Who'd have thought that ol' Roseanne would turn out looking exaclty like Kate Hudson?!?!
Quote:Oh, I got that part right away!

I had faith that you would!! Big Grin
Quote:Who'd have thought that ol' Roseanne would turn out looking exaclty like Kate Hudson?!?!

She's adorable!! But not really a cold night tank top attraction kind of girl if you know what I mean... :whistling: